2

"Jimin-ah, you at least need to wash your face. You've been locking yourself in that stinky room since the day after Jungkook's cremation. You don't need to mourn for God knows how long. Yah!"

"Leave me alone, Yoongi hyung."

His brother, Yoongi, have been standing in front of his bedroom door all this time. The man haven't move on yet. "Aish, this brat. Then at least wash yourself! I could already smell you from here!" Yoongi tried to make his brother laugh but he didn't. In the end, he just left but decided to leave the food he's carrying in front of the door.

Jimin still can't believe that the one he thought of growing old with...is now gone.

He still has a lot of things to do together with Jungkook stored in his mind.

Too bad, he can't anymore.

He thinks he's going crazy this past few days. He had been hallucinating, seeing Jungkook anywhere he goes. In his bedroom, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and even outside the window.

It's a little bit scary that's why he decided to lock himself in his room instead of going out and just remember every happy and sad moments they've spent.

—————————

"Finally! The enemy has been defeated. It took me long enough to kill you, Jeon Jungkook."The murderer, Kim Taehyung laugh hysterically while looking at a photo of a smiling Jungkook with a happy Jimin.

"Sir, there is a problem." A man with a black outfit came in, bowing to the taller man. A fist suddenly came in contact with his face, hard.

"You jerk! Can't you see that I'm having a moment here?! Okay, tell me. Is it that important that you dare to ruin my victory? Tell me."

"U-unfortunately, a Jeon Jungkook was seen in the middle of a bamboo forest near Haeundae. A CTTV footage detected him and-" the man was interrupted by a punch again.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? Did I hired you to give me a fucking bullshit?!"

"S-sir, i-it's true. He do have the same feature with the Jeon Jungkook we hit the Friday night."

Kim Taehyung couldn't believed the shocking news. 'How could that be possible? There's no way he would survived with that hard impact. Something is definitely wrong.' Was what he said in his mind.

The taller glared at the man and said, "Bring me the footage, right now!"