1

"Jimin hyung, the director want me to write a sequel of Mr. CEO." The author, Kim Taehyung, said with a confuse look.

"And? Go ahead and write! Wasn't that your debut story?"

"But... Jungkook already died."

"WHAT?! JUNGKOOK DIED?! MY JUNGKOOK!!!" And the small man started running around, yelling 'Jungkook' as if the said boy really died in real life.

"Hyung, you've got to stop overreacting. And I mean in the story! Jungkook died not in real life."

Jimin stopped running and looked at his stupid best friend. "You bitch."

"You didn't hear me out! Plus, we've already watched the movie so I think you already know the plot of it."

Taehyung and Jimin decided to sit on the sofa, deep in thoughts.

"Now, come to think of it, Tae. You're a genius author, I knew you already have something stored in that wild brain you have. And whatever that is, go for it."

The small guy's words made an impact to his mind and ideas suddenly started flooding through his mind. He widened his eyes and look at the smaller and hugged him tightly.

"I knew I could rely on you, Chim! Thank you so much!"

"H-hey! Stop hugging me if you don't want Jungkook to kill you!" Because of that threat, Taehyung quickly removed his hands and looked around to observed if  a certain bunny man is staring at them.

Thank God, there's none.