Part 6

"Mehu pls mat jaa....." Sameera cribbed but Mehek pulled her veil down and stroked her arm.."It's your wedding night Appi...so" she came closer and whispered "ENJOY".

"You" Sameera pushed Mehek who was now laughing uncontrollably.

"Uhmmm" Mehek sobered down hearing someone clearing his throat and turned to see Farhaan leaning on the door.

"Haan bhai..mai jaa hi rahi thi"

"Please" Farhaan showed her the way

She took long strides and was about to exit the room when she saw Abrar hiding behind a pillar and doing some action with his hands "Paise paise"

"Aah mai kaise bhool gayi" she muttered and turned to Farhaan.."Bhai mera shagan"

"Kis baat ka"

"Bhai aapko room me allow karne ke liye"

"Mera hi room hai Mehek" Farhaan crossed his arms

"Haan lekin Bhabhi toh pehli baar aayin hain na" Mehek reasoned

"Nai..wo bhi bahut baar aa chuki hain"

"Lekin biwi ban kar pehli baar aayi hun"

Farhaan and Mehek turned to the voice which came from under the veil

"Khoti..chup nahi reh sakti thi" Sameera was busy chiding herself for being a motor mouth when she heard a loud squeal of Mehek "Thank you Bhai"

Next she saw the door getting bolted and her heart beat rate reached a maximum high. Her toes were getting curled every moment making the bed sheet crumble.

She closed her eyes tight feeling the mattress dipping.....her veil was being lifted and she didn't know how she was surviving the nervousness.

Feeling a kiss on her forehead, she relaxed a little but was still wary of opening her eyes..
"Nikaah mubarak"

"Aa .. aapko bhi" Sameera whispered with closed eyes

"Kis baat se itna dar lag raha hai"

"Wo wo...."

"Aankhein khol kar baat karo"

"J..ji"

"Wo..wo mujhe neend aa rahi hai" Sameera blabbered whatever came in her mouth

"Toh aise hi sone ka iraada hai" Farhaan said pointing towards the heavy lehenga

"Mai change kar loon" she was hesitant

"Ek minute...." taking out a box from his pocket, Farhaan opened it and then asked for her hand.."Idhar haath karo"

Feeling a cold touch on her finger, she lifted her eyes to see a beautiful platinum ring adorning her ring finger.
"Dhyan rahe ye kabhi na utare...warna mujhse bura koi nahin hoga"

"Ji..." Sameera said caressing the ring

"Jao change kar lo"

Fifteen minutes later, she came out of the waahroom and saw her husband sitting on the left side of the bed all changed.

"Kitna ajeeb lag raha hai...kaise mai unke sath ek hi bed par" she was getting all shivery when Farhaan raised his eyebrows "Sona nahin hai"

"Sona hai sona hai" she took long strides and reached the bed.

Quickly geeting under the blanket, she closed her eyes but then opened her left eye to see what Farhaan was doing. He wore his glasses and picked up a book from the side table.

"Thake nahin hain ye" she wondered

"Mainu ki .. mai bach gayi bahut hai chal ab so jaa" with that thought she closed her eyes all ready to get consumed by sleep.