Ch 3

"Hello"

"Kiddo....are you there"

"Jee bhai...bolein wo network ka kuch issue tha" Sahir moved out of the hospital premises inorder to get the clear signals

"Are you done with your shift?"

"Haan..bas ghar ke liye nikal hi raha hoon"

It had been 2 days since Zaara had joined . She was busy round the clock since this was the first week and they were being made to work on long hour shifts.

"Agar zyada thake hue nahin ho toh fresh ho kar Marriott aa sakte ho....since it is Sunday tomorrow, we have planned for an outing..mai office se seedha wahin pahchunga"

"Nahi bhai...I am tired...ghar pahuch kar toh main Alice the wonderland me pahuch jaunga" all Sahir wanted was to take a power nap

"Acha koi baat nahin...mai, Sherry aur Aabid office se nikalne waale the isiliye call kiya"

"Enjoy Bhai...mere liye malai kofte pack kara lena aap...uth kar khaunga"
Sahir demanded as always.

He was about to open the door of his car when he spotted Maira and Iqra walking towards the hostel area..."Appi aur Rabby yahaan kya kar rahe hain"

"Appi " he called out following them

"Arre...aaj tumhe late nahin ho gaya..hume laga you must have left" Iqra frowned

"Wo kuch kaam tha...aaplog yahaan kya kar rahe hain"

"Tumhari Begum jaan ne call kiya tha..kuch shopping karni hai toh humne socha why not first shop with her and then party ....Sherry, Aabid aur Mir bhai bhi humein join karenge"

"Kar diya sautela vyawhar.......Mai kahin Chandrayaan land karaane gya tha ki mujhe orbit se bahar kar diya" Sahir made a face at being sidelined

"Arre tum thake hue hote ho isliye....abhi toh tumne Mir bhai ko bhi yahi kaha...Sherry ne message kiya" Iqra knew why his brother suddendly had a change of heart....courtesy : His Begumjaan

"Aaj kuch zyaada kaam nahin tha..it was an easy day so not exhausted at all....I think I can join you three on the shopping too"

"Ahaan.....aap toh Mir bhai ko bhi peeche chhod dein Majnupane me"

"The Great Sahir Shah holds no competition whatsoever...." Sahir stood with his head held high

"Arre Zaara aa rahi hai" Maira caught sight of Zaara walking towards them in a black jeans and blue shirt top.

"Appi....zara touch up kar dein ek baar" Sahir turned towards Iqra and asked for help in setting his hair and face.
Iqra giggled setting his hair and then cleaned his face with a tissue. He was looking fresh now.

"Assalam u alaikum Appi" Zaara hugged Maira and then moved to Iqra who was facing Sahir . She thought it was Shehryaar and greeted him too "Assalam u alaikum Bhai"

Sahir turned around in lightning speed but the deed was done and Iqra and Maira were already rolling on the car's bonnet

"I am anything but Bhai to you Zaara" Sahir was offended to the highest level.

"Wo wo..mujhe laga Sherry bhai hain"

"Hone waale shohar ko toh aapko laakh ki bheedh me bhi pehchaan lena chahiye....it's like a sin to call your husband Bhai" Sahir was going bonkers but Zaara thought he was making hill out of mole.

"Sorry Sir.....but ab toh ho gaya..now I cannot undo it"

"Sir...." Iqra chuckled "Zaara hum hospital ke baahar hain and he is not your Sir anymore"