Part 2

Writing style inspired by  Muskaan90
===========================================

Ibrahim Shah Rehman was a man of steel. His one glare still had the power to make his foes shiver but with his family, somebody could mistake him as a grown up kid....specially with his Jigar ka Tukda..his Lolo.
Rehman family had always been unlucky in terms of a girl child. He had seen his father and grandfather pining for a daughter but seemed like Allah was testing them.

Ibrahim himself had four sons. He loved them to death but like his father he too pined for a daughter. When that didn't happen, he started treating his driver's daughter as his own. He got her admitted to a school where his sons went. She went on to become an architect and had great respect for her uncle who never treated her family as an outsider. Even her son Murad Khan also had great relations with Rehman family and called Ibrahim Nanajaan as he refused to be addressed by some other name.

Ibrahim's eldest son Zubair got married to Rahila and had three sons
Basheer Rehmaan (29)

Rayyan Rehman (24)

Ruhaan Rehman (24)

His second son Sarfraz got married to Mariam and had two sons

Rafeeq Rehman (27)

Azaan Rehman (23)

His third son Anwar also had two sons with his wife Zeenat

Zamaan Rehman (25)

Saqib Rehman (23)

His youngest son Shakeel got married to Meher  and after two years, came the biggest gift for Rehmans in the form of a cute baby girl. Allah finally blessed them with a girl child.......after generations.

Ibrahim Rehman had cried like a child when his grand daughter was placed in his arms.....oh she had same eyes as him. He had peppered her forehead with kisses and refused to part with her but then he also couldn't keep her hungry.

He had hold a feast for the whole town..distributed sweets and clothes among the poor with his own hands.
He named his Jigar ka Tukda Laiba....a name his late wife had thought of if they ever had a daughter.
Not only Ibrahim Rehman, every member of the family was whipped. She looked a lot like her late daadijaan and the resemblance got her more and more love.

Ibrahim had taught all his grandsons to protect and love her like their most precious possession and they had nodded like excited warriors. They all used to surround her crib when people came to see her and growl if the baby started crying.

Ibrahim was a proud grandfather.

================================

"Lolo ko phone karo ki humaare sath hi niklegi ek ghante me" Basheer asked his brother who had just returned from a meeting.

"Mujhe nahin lagta hai abhi tak ruki hogi" Rafiq smiled dialling her number

"Haan kahaan ho tum"

"Kab nikli office se" Seeing Rafiq's frown, Basheer asked him to put the call on loud speaker

"Haan Sir...mai ek ghante pehle hi nikli.......wohooo"

"Kahaan ho tum" Basheer atonce asked

"Sir I don't want to talk about my personal life"

Basheer very well knew the brat.....she is now using his words to defy him

"Mai Chachi se pitaai karwa dunga mai bata raha hun"

"Ho ho ho"

Rafeeq giggled hearing the response from the other side

"Main thoda ghumne aayi hun....."