Anjaan 4

"Tahir bhai kuch zyada bhaav nahi khaa rahe"
Rimsha said swallowing a handful of chips

"Aur tujhe ajeeb nhi lg raha Tahir bhai ke gufe me ghar basaane chali hai"

"Mere paas koi option hi nahin hai"

"Mai hun na" Arsh teased wiggling his eyebrows

"Meri chudail pe line maarega" Asad chokeslammed Ashar for the hundredth time who also started hitting him

"Waise Rimi option toh mai bhi hun" Sameer thought out loud

"Mai bhi" Ayaan too raised his hand

"Ruko kabutron...tumlogon ko bhi batata hun" Asad after kicking Ashar on the floor picked up his hockey stick.

"Arre mazaak kar rahe the yaar... Tu kyun bhadak jaata hai" Sameer hugged Asad from behind while Rimisha kissed his cheek "Mera bandar".

" Yaar ye kissi wissi mat kiya yaar" Asad scrunched his nose wiping his cheek

"Kabhi kabhi toh tujh pe pyar aata hai" Rimsha pouted

"Toh Tahir bhai pe jaa ke luta" Ayaan teased earning a smack from Asad
"Rimi...you won't kiss him"

"Tu itne me tap raha hai... Mama banega toh kya hoga" Sameer commented and started laughing holding his stomach which made Asad embarrassed "I was just being protective"

"No over possessive brother"

"Whatever" Asad murmured and walked out of the room.

---------------------

One month later, the wedding had finally taken place but the excitement hadn't died down. Every member of the family was in a celebratory mood as now was the time to welcome the married couple into the house.

As soon as the couple entered the threshold of the house, Ayaan stood in front of them "Congratulations Bhai Bhabhi"

Tahir without saying anything handed him a few notes and he flew away like a bird.

"Tahir bhai toh aaj bahut meherbaan hain" Sameer chuckled

"Abhi kamre ke andar nahin jaane dena hai inhe" Ashar signalled his team mates
who were all ready.

"Chalo tumlog ab aaraam kar lo" Sadia caressed both their faces but then stopped his son "Ruko Tahir.. pehle Rimi ko apne naye kamre me jaane do...kuch der apne bhaiyon ke sath baith jao"

Rimsha was taken to the new room and Tahir just sat in the hall with everyone. After five minutes the elders left and it was just the groom with his brothers.

"Aur Tahir aaj khush toh bahut hoge tum" Hatim teased

"Please bhai" Tahir made a face

"Please what...shall I take you to your room." Hatim was not going to miss the rare opportunity

"Bhai mai thaka hua hun"

"Acha...aise toh nahin chalne wala Tahir miyaan" Hatim sighed but then whispered "Should I recommend something"

And that made Tahir's ears turn red..and he just coughed.

Just then Asad came there and put his palm forward and Tahir took out his wallet.

"Ye nahin bhai"

"Phir kya chahiye.. "

"Promise.. " Tahir lifted his face to see Asad's face with a surprise "Promise me you will keep my beautiful witch happy for the rest of her life"

Hatim patted his cheek being impressed. His brother surely loved his twin to the moon and back

Tahir kept his palm on Asad's with a small smile "I promise"