2

"Ae theek se fold kar.... " Aabid chided Sahir who was making chits for their Sunday game.

"Bhai humaare sath khelenge" Sahir chuckled at Shahmir who walked into the hall with a cup of coffee in his hand. It had been a month he landed here and was enjoying the company of his family like anything.

"Phir humein aur chits banani hongi" Maira whispered in an audible tone

"Arre nahi khelenge wo..mai aise hi chhed raha tha unhe" Sahir shook his head with a smile but was surprised when he saw Shahmir taking his place next to Maira..."Chalo aaj tumhara dil rakh lete hain"

"Phir Sherry bhai aap kyun peeche rahenge..aap bhi aayein .. ek nayi post izaat karenge hum..." Aabid called Shehryaar who for a change was in a good mood and sighed when Shahmir also called him.

"Chalo..ache se shuffle kar ke phenko..koi cheating nahin" Aabid warned Sahir who threw the chits in the air and next moment, the hands rushed in to grab them.

Shahmir's eyes were fixed at the angel sitting next to him...the myriad of emotions her beautiful face carried when she opened her chit was amusing and next second he sat mesmerised with the full blown smile that her face broke into.

"Sipahi sipahi chor ko pakdo" she lightly squealed .. "so much happiness for being the RAJA....." Shahmir shook his head at the adorable creature .

"Aap meri chit kyun dekh rahe the"

"Huh" Shahmir was caught red handed

"Nai .. maine nahin dekhi."

Maira didn't say anything and asked "Sipahi kaun hai...wo chor ko pakdega"

Shehryaar turned his chit towards everybody conveying his post....he was the SIPAHI

"Sher khan khoj shuru karein" Iqra said in a mischievous tone

Shehryaar threw a brief glance at everybody inorder to catch any signs

"Sherry bhai ki aankhein toh dekho" Aabid hooted

"Iqra" Shehryaar threw his chit on the carpet and anounced the name of the CHOR

"Sure.." Iqra wiggled her eyebrows

"100%"

"Soch lein"

"Soch liya"

"Mujhe nahin khelna" Next Iqra made a face throwing her chit.."Mai hi hamesha chor banti hun..aur inhe har baar pata chal jata hai"

Shehryaar shrugged "Toh tum chor to ho hi"

"Aisa kya chura liya maine aapka" Iqra frowned at him but only got a pat on her shoulder "Zero likho apne column me"

"Aur bhai aapka kya aaya" Aabid asked jotting down everybody's score

"RANI" Shahmir chuckled making everybody laugh.....for the first few rounds, Shahmir was okay but after sometime the control was slipping from his hands...Maira's fragrance was having an unbelievable effect on him...he was surprised with how his body was functioning around her..it had been a month now and he was going crazy in her presence. He would keep making making excuses to talk to her. Adding to her innocence was her simple and sweet nature which according to him could bewitch anybody and he was just an ordinary man.

"Aisa lag raha hain..Iski surat seerat sabne mere dil par apna kabza jamaa liya hai.......I can't take this anymore" His anxiety was on a rise.

"Oye...tune meri chit kaise le li...de idhar" Iqra snatched Sahir's chit

"Meri hai"

"Tune mere haath se chheeni...de mujhe" Iqra frowned and the fight started.

All of a sudden between the push and the pull, Maira landed in Shahmir's lap and he immediately stood up pushing her...what the freak..he was badly turned on.