Mehek-Abaan (Final)

"Hello Mehek"

"Hello" Mehek fakesmiled at Qasim who was standing at the entrance of the office as if waiting for her.

"Mehek......" Mehek turned to see her husband coming towards her with a lunch pack in his hands

"Tera lunch chhoot gaya tha" Abaan smiled and then saw Qasim looking at Mehek with googly eyes

"Uhmmm" He cleared his throat bringing Qasim out of his staring session . Qasim tried to act cool "Uhh Mehek..don't be so forgetful and trouble your Bhaijaan"

"Bhaijaan hoga tu saale.. " Abaan cursed and was ready to growl at him when Mehek held his arm and calmed him down "A a a ruk ja ruk ja"

"Qasim..he is my husband" Mehek next second cleared the confusion giving a shock to Qasim who didn't know how to react. Why does it happen with him everytime. This was the third time he liked a girl who came out as married. He simply gave a meek smile and sauntered towards his department.

"Idhar aa zara" Abaan pulled Mehek towards the car and looked in the mirror.."Humaari shaklein toh thodi si bhi kahin milti hain kya" he was anxious

"Baan..paagal ho gaya hai kya..usne aise hi bol diya hoga"

"Aise hi kaise...ek baar school me bhi mujhe tera bhai bana diya tha us lafenge Sameer ne"

"Because you would go hulk on anybody who tried to fight me....."

"Haan toh husband protective nahi ho sakta kya...sirf bhai hi protective hoten hain" Abaan scowled

"Thand rakh meri jaan......" Mehek pulled his cheek making him sulk more "Don't forget I am angry with you"

"Ab tu subah jaldi nahin utha toh mai kya karun" she said biting her inner cheeks

Last night Mehek didn't let him take shower with her and that's why the anger. Seeing him not talking, she promised him a morning shower which also got missed because he woke up late but she could have woken him up..right.

"Haan jaise ki mai to Coma me pada tha..you should have easily kicked my ass and woken me up"

"Achha chal shaam me"

"Pakka yaad rakhiyo...warna"

"Warna"

"Warna mai bed ko bath tub bana lunga" Abaan winked and kissed her cheek

"Ganda insaan ... " Mehek lightly punched him in the arm and got going

==================

Abaan was grinning ear to ear when they reached home in the evening. He was about to pull Mehek directly to the room when his mother stopped him.."Baan beta garam garam Pasta banaya hai..khaa kar jao"

"Mama hum aate hain thodi der me....ya aap thodi der me Kaka ke haathon bhijwa dena"

"Bilkul nahin...shareefon ki tarah khud aa jaana ya le kar jao" Farida still remembered the incident that happened a month ago.... she had survied but their poor Kaka woukd have a heart attack.

"Acha hum aate hain ek ghante me"
Abaan smiled and signalled Mehek to follow him

"Ek ghante tak kaun nahaata hai...tera toh paanch minute me Kauwa snaan ho jaata hai" Mehek frowned entering their room

"Motu....company hogi toh bagut kuch hoga na karne ko" Abaan winked and unbuttoned his shirt

"Kaafi utaawle nahin ho rahe tum"

"Haan toh..banta hai....aur tu zyaada time waste mat kar...come on follow me"

Mehek shook her head at his excitement but getting inside the washroom a wave a shyness hit her when she saw Abaan coming out of his bottoms.