Shehryaar-Iqra (Bonus part I)

"Sherry....cream roll Mir bhai se bhi share karo" Fatima asked her three year old son who had made her buy him a cream roll on their way back home. She had some work with the tailor and her son wouldn't let her go alone.

"Nai" He straighway denied

"Sherry" Fatima glared at little Shehryaar who meekly tore a small piece and forwarded it to Shahmir

"Thank you" Shahmir kissed his cheek and the little boy just nodded.

"Sherry we should always share..ok" Fatima tried to teach his son who was busy feasting on the cream roll

"Mir beta...yeh lo" Fatima then handed a new cream roll to Shahmir without coming into Shehryaar's eyes.
She just wanted to teach her son some sharing ... he did although a tiny piece.

Shahmir adored Shehryaar and would want to play with him but the little munchkin was his Mama's pet......he would love to roam around with her be it in the kitchen or hall.

"Sherry......come let's play bat ball" Shahmir came with his bat and ball in the hall

Shehryaar smiled seeing the new bat. Asking for the bat, he hinted Shahmir to bowl

Hitting the ball, he giggled and Shahmir too cheered for him.

Just then a neighbour's kid came and Shehryaar made a face as Shahmir started talking to him. He glared at the boy but then saw his mother trying to escape out of the house .."Mama...whele" he immediately wore his crocs and followed her.

"Mama injection lene jaa rahi hai...aap Tai Ammi ke sath raho...ok" Fatima had to go for an urgent work and had sent Shahmir to distract him but the neighbour kid's bad timing got her caught.

"Nai..mai bhi jaunga" Shehryaar tried to coax his mother who gave Naziya a helpless look

Naziya picked Shehryaar who sniffed hiding his face in his Tai Ammi's neck. 

"Mama...toh jaldi jaldi aa jayegi" She baby talked him and took him in the hall and sat next to Sameena.
Sameena was expecting her first child and there was a lot of excitement going on in the Shah family.

"Achha Sherry....baby se baat karoge"

Shehryaar gave a confused look to which Naziya kept his little palm on Sameena's stomach and just then the baby kicked........don't know about Sherry the baby surely wanted to talk.

"Kaun hai"

"Your baby cousin"

"Name?" Shehryaar wanted to know the name of the person he would be talking to.

"Baby ka naam aap rakho..chalo" Sameena smiled at him who all of a sudden seemed excited

"Baby naam Iqi" He smiled giving the name he had heard on TV

"Iqi..pyaara naam hai" Sameena caressed his cheek.

Sherry smiled and talked a little to Iqi who had by now stopped kicking and seemed to have gone into a peaceful slumber.

"Iqi shho gayi"

"Haan chalo ab tum bhi kha lo aur so jao"

"Mama she khaunga" Shehryaar demanded

"Kyun you don't love your Tai Ammi" Naziya tried to make a crying face

"Achha..khaa lunga...dot cyy"

After feeding Shehryaar, Naziya put him to sleep and then came to Sameena who was visibly feeling restless

"Sameena kya hua"