Anjaan Final

"Rimi...kitni der lagegi" Tahir was just turning sides on the bed trying to catch some sleep but was not able to do so. Reason being the lack of warmth he desperately needs while sleeping. According to him, his wife should be resting in his arms by 10:30 or max by 11. Crazy of him but he was Tahir.

"Ek minute Tahir.. aap toh bacchon ki tarah cranky hone lagte hain" Rimsha shook her head at her manchild who opened him arms inviting her in the sweetest way. She smiled and did her husband's bidding.

"Tah.. " Next her mouth was shut with a ferocious kiss which involved a lot of Tahir's tongue.
"Ummmm" She moaned as he licked her bottom lip and bit it.

"Hmmm.. you are so sweet" Tahir whispered looking into her eyes. Not able to resist, he again took her lips into an intense kiss making her insides jolt with passion. Few minutes later, he was just spooning her from behind and nuzzling in her neck.

"Tahir"

"Hmmm"

"Do you love me"

"What do you think"

"You love me"

"Then I do" He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Shaadi se pehle se na"
The words made his fingers running in her hair still.

"Mujhe subah aapki diary mili thi"

"Rimi..you shouldn't have read my personal diary" All of a sudden he sat up in annoyance.

"Mai nahi chahti thi... but mujhse raha nahin gaya.. I am sorry! "

"It's ok" Tahir sighed and turned his side to sleep. A few moments later he found a weight on his arms "Aapko Hatim bhai ache nahin lagte? "

"No...I love him" Tahir exasperated and again sat up thinking of clearing his wife's mind once and for all.

"Ma...Maine kahin nahin likha aisa"

"But aapke diary se toh aisa lg raha tha" Rimsha took his hands in hers to make him comfortable... "It's ok.. agar aap nahin bataana chahte toh"

Tahir shook his head "It's it's just I didn't like use to like him much but with time I understood it's not his fault.... Ab sab unse zyada pyaar karte hain toh inme unki kya galti"

"No" Rimsha immediately denied

"Only on your list...baki sab toh unke deewaane the" Tahir chuckled dryly

"Jab bhi mai kuch karna chahun mujhe Hatim bhai ke achievement ka target diya jata tha. He was a genius.. I was not... Ammi baba ye kyun nahin samajh paayein"

"Humesha comparison.....I am not saying that they don't love me.. but obviously they have a favourite.... actually favourites"

Rimsha frowned at the statement.

"Arsh bhi toh laadla hi hai...bas mai hi beech me piss kar reh gaya....I know I am sounding like a horrible person .... but trust me I I love both of them... it's just".. Not knowing what to say, he rubbed his face.

"It's ok" Rimsha hugged him caressing his back "Aapne kabhi Taya Abbu aur Tayi ammi se kuch kyun nahin kaha"

"Ammi se kaha nahin but jaanboojh kar humesha unke paas rehta tha taki wo mujhe bhule nahin.....himmat nahin hui bolne ki"

"Tum mujhe humesha se pasand thi kyunki you always used to choose me... but maine agar pasand bataayi hoti toh pata nhi phir se bol diya jaata ki Hatim bhai ko dekho chup chaap jisse kaha gaya usse shaadi kar li"

"Matlab aapko abhi bhi lagta hai aisa"

"Kabhi kabhi but now it doesn't hurt...middle child hona hi nahin chahiye" Tahir  made fun of himself and finally smiled "Everything is better now so don't worry"