MAASOOM ISHQ ✔

"Ahmmm" Sahir yawned climbing down the stairs and frowned hearing some loud voices coming from the hall.

"Tumlog sab yahaan kya kar rahe ho subah subah" he asked his cousin who scowled "Tujhe yaad nahin...Mir bhai aane waale hain"

"Hain.....kisi ne mujhe bataya nahin" Sahir exclaimed wearing a big smile.

"Saale chaar baar chilla kar gaya tha room ke bahar se..kaan me baja laga lar pata nahin kya bhinbhinata rehta hai girlfriend ke sath" Aabid growled at Sahir who ignored the comment and started setting his hair.

"Bhai aa gaye..bhai aa gaye" Iqra started shouting once she saw a black car entering the gates of the Shah Mansion

"Hume bhi dikh raha hai...." Sahir frowned at his cousin but next second pushed everybody behind and reached the car first....

"Bhai" he jumped on Shahmir taking him in a bear hug and winding his legs around his waist....
"Kab se intezaar kar raha tha.." he sniffed

Shahmir ruffled his baby brother's hair with a smile "Tumhe yaad bhi tha ki mai aaj aane waala hun"

"Mujhe kisi ne nahin bataya lekin mai phir bhi subah uth gaya....aapko toh pata hai meri sixth sense ke baare me"

"Oye Bandar chalo utro apne bhai par se " Naziya twisted his younger son's ear which made him jump down .. "Haan lein apne pyaare bete ko gale laga lein...mujhse toh aap pyaar hi nahin kartin"

Naziya chose to ignore her younger son and hugged his elder son who kissed her head.."Assalam-U-alaikum Ammijaan"

"Walekum Salam meri jaan" she kissed his forehead with tears in her eyes...

"Ab aa gaya na main..ab kyun ro rahi hain" Shahmir pouted wiping her tears

"Ab kahin nahin jaane dungi"

"Ji....." he smiled and then hugged his father who ruffled his hair

"Bhai..." Next his cousins surrounded him who took all of them in a group hug......

After getting crushed from all sides, he moved forward and met his chacha chachi who showered him with the same love. The eldest son of the house was back.

"Dadajaan so rahe hain...unki tabiyat thodi nasaaz hai" Naziya answered his son whose eyes were searching for his Dadajaan. He nodded and walked towards the lounge.

"Assalam-U-alaikum bhaijaan"

Shahmir turned his head to the subtle tone and smiled big finding his moody cum serious cousin...Shehryaar.
"Walekum Assalam Sherry..kaise ho"

"Acha hun" Shehryaar hugged him

"Mujhe samajh me nahin aata in bandaron ke ghar me rehte hue koi itna civilised kaise ho sakta hai...." Shahmir pointed towards his siblings who were now inside the car and going through his bags

His cousin Shehryaar was an enigma to him...he was a no nonsense guy but polite enough to pass a smile.... a reserved guy but bold enough to stand by his opinions and decisions......

Shahmir was in his thoughts when he saw someone standing behind his mother....he turned his head a little and next second forgot to breathe......in his 28 years of life never had he seen such a fine creation of Allah......was she a nymph
.......her hazel eyes..Allah......the innocence in them...uff..ethereal......"

"Mir aankhe neeche" his conscience reprimanded him but to no avail.

"Bhai...chalein andar.." Shehryaar shook him

"Uhhh..haan.....Sherry....wo ladki kaun hai" Shahmir asked in a light tone pointing towards the Hoor through his eyes...

"Wo Ammi ke rishtedaar ki beti hain......pichle saal se yahin reh rahi hain padhai ke liye"