Part 7

"Manal mujhe tumse ye ummeed nahin thi" Asad shook his head in disappointment and Manal could only frown..."Kya huwa"

"Kya huwa?? ye kya hai" Flashing her phone screen infront of her, he raised his brows making her sprang up from bed in lightning "Asad mera phone waapas karein"

"Aapne khol kaise liya"

"Apna date of birth password rakhogi toh mai kya padosi bhi khol kar jayega" Asad chuckled
"But don't deflect from the topic, ye tumne acha nahin kiya...arre mai tumhara husband hun na ki ye Google baba..ab kiss karna bhi ye sikhayega toh phir mai kya karunga"

"Wo galti se wo page khul gaya tha"

"Aaah please ... you typed How to kiss tutorials .. you should have just come to me..it was not like I would have charged you" Asad was offended

"Asad "

"Kya Asad...I am highly upset with your this behaviour"

Manal just stood there in mortification

"Ab wahaan khadi kyun ho..mujhe manaao"

"Sorry"

"Apply what you have learnt.."

"Ma ..mai "

"Arre kuch gadbadi hogi toh mai hun na theek karne ke liye"

"Come on Manal...ab husband ko kiss nahin karegi to kab karegi" Manal's conscience rebuked her and so she walked ahead with determination

Standing on her toes, she placed a peck on his lips which were just looking for an opportunity and the very next second took advantage making her gasp.

Pulling her close, Asad deepened the kiss tilting his head.

"Aaah" feeling a hard pinch on her waist, she moaned and that gave him the way for entering her territory....oh how she sweet she was !!
He just wanted to devour her then and there. His mouth left her lips in order to let her breathe and shifted to her neck which just in a matter of few seconds was covered in his lovebites.

Manal was lost in her husband's kisses.....they felt so good. Gainining a little courage, she slid her fingers in his hair making him moan out loud.
Leaving her neck, he again captured her lips in a hot searing kiss making her insides jolt with pleasure. Still connected through lips, Asad walked her to bed and hovered over her with eyes dilating in passion.

"May I " A manly whisper echoed and Manal closed her eyes in acceptance.

Leaving her in lacy inners, Asad took off his shirt and bent down to nibble on her belly button. The smooth texture of her skin against his rough spread tingles over their bodies and they could just moan with all the new sensations. With time, he moved north unclasping her hooks and next moment Manal was under him in just a single piece of cloth.
"Asad" she arched her neck feeling him play with her sensitive buds. His mouth was loving every inch of her skin, which was making her shiver in pleasure and excitement.

Covering themselves with a sheet, Asad took her in a soft kiss and entered her with caution. Howmuch ever he tried, he couldn't stop her from crying
"Zyada dard ho raha hai" with every ounce of control that he had, he stopped himself and was ready to come out when she stopped him "Pleassse"

"But"

"I am okay.....ju just be gentle"

"I will" he peppered kisses on her forehead and loved her in the most gentle way.

"Aap please aise hi rahein..kahin nahin jayein"

Asad giggled "Arre abhi to tumne bola ki tumhe chocolate khaani hai"