Part 10

3 years later

Farhaan opened the door of his room slowly and saw his wife arranging his books on the side table. His eyes twinkled with love and mischief...taking slow measured steps, he engulfed her in a back hug making her startle but before she could make any noise, he covered her mouth with his palm.."Shshsh"

"Aap na kabhi kabhi bachchon waali harqatein karte hain" she whisperyelled but ignoring that he took her in a sweet kiss..."Sirf aapke liye"

"Hmmm" again the that red tint on her cheeks made him swoon
"Hayye..jaan le lein bas hamaari aap" He took in her scent which could calm him in seconds no matter how tensed he was..she was her solace.

He was enjoying the moment when something sharp hit his leg.."Aaaah"

"Kya hua...."

"Looks like your son got to know about his father's escapade" Farhaan chuckled turning around and found his 9 month old baby boy glaring at him with unshed tears in his eyes.

"You little man..she is my wife first..you need to tone down the possessiveness" He dropped to his son's height and tried to make him understand but only got a growl in return.."Eeeeh.."
Giving his father a royal ignore, Shahmir crawled towards his mother and tried to stand holding her pants.."Ma..mama"

"Hayye mera laddoo" Sameera kissed his son all over and he squealed in delight looking at his father as if saying "Look she loves me more".

Farhaan pouted which made the baby more excited and next second he too attacked his mama with kisses ...

Farhaan's face broke into a smile as he saw his small family happy and content.Moving towards them, he kissed Shahmir's head and this time his reciprocated with sloppy kisses...
His message was loud and clear "You can kiss me but not my mother".

Little Shahmir tried to climb on his father's shoulder as he loved when his father would make him sit on his shoulders and roam around. He would blabber incoherent words at everyone passing .. in other words he used to tease others for being short heighted.

The trio was now in bed with little Mir sitting between his parents and making his father read a dolphin story to him. He loved dolphins ... on paper.

A knock on the door and they got disturbed

"Aa jayein"

"Miru..." Abrar entered all excited and his nephew too greeted him with a loud squeal.."Chi chi (Chachu)"

"Ye Miru kya hota hai" Farhaan glared at Abrar not liking the nickname....

"Bhai..pyaar se bulata hun" Abrar smiled beckoning Shahmir who immediately crawled towards him in full energy.

Shahmir threw his legs in the air as he was lifted in the air by his Chachu who had turned helicopter for his only nephew.

"Dono me se bachcha kaun hai..yahi pata nahin chal raha" Farhaan shook his head with a smile....but then a thought hit him..why not take advantage of the situation...."Abrar..jaao bahar ghuma do ise thoda"

"Ji bhai...aa ja mere sher" Abrar happily left with a charged up Shahmir waved at his parents with the help of his Chachu.

"Tumhare bete ko maine tour par bhej diya.....ab idhar aao tum" Farhaan closed the door passing a naughty look to his wife and next second pulled her in his arms.

Kissing the hell out of her, he took a turn bringing her over his masculine frame.."Kya huwa...aaj thodi chup chup ho"
Farhaan removed the hair strands from her face and asked her in a loving tone.