Ch 3

"Sherry...kya kiya" Raima yelped as the call accidentally got cut by the push she just received.

Her cousins Sherry and Mirha were 17 year old babies who fight at the drop of a hat.

"Appi .. ye chudail mera pop corn chura rahi thi" Sherry glared at his sister who came ahead to scratch his face "Bandar...mere hi chura kar rakhe the na"

"Chup karo tum dono....Almas ka phone tha..cut gaya" Raima was visibly tensed but her cousins caught up on the opportunity to tease "Oho...matlab Jeeju ka phone tha"

"Aur nahin toh kya Sherry...kisi aur ka phone katne par Appi thode hi itna naraaz hotin" Mirha highfived Sherry and the other cousins started laughing

"Wo kuch zaruri baat kar rahe the" Raima glared

"Jaise" Mirha wiggled her eyebrows with a naughty smile...

"Neend nahin aa rahi hogi toh lori sunne ke liye phone kiya hoga" one of the cousins laughed and Raima was mortified "Pagal ho gaye ho tumlog.....hato mai jaa rahi hun"

"Are are nahin chhed rahe nahin chhed rahe.....baith ke movie dekhein" Mirha hugged her from behing and dragged to the cushions on the floor.

They were in the middle of the movie when they heard the faint sound of the door bell ringing

"Yeh...itni raat gair kaun aaya hai" Murat and Sherry frowned

" Abbu honge...." Mirha said

"Unhone toh kaha tha..kal pahuchenge"

"Arre Ammi ko surprise de rahe honge" Mirha smiled but next second they all got quiet hearing a knock on the door.

"Mar gaye....jaldi so jao jaldi so jao" Sherry laid down on one of the corners and covered himself with the blanket.

"Abe oye..mujhe bhi jagah de" Mirah kicked him. Their mother had ordered them to sleep by 10 as they had to get up early tomorrow but still they were hell bent on pulling up an allnighter.

"Raima beta"

"Ji..ji Chachi"

"Beta...Almas aaye hue hain"

Raima was shocked .

"Lori sunne yahin aa gaye" Sherry mumbled but next second closed his eyes receiving a glare.

Raima came out of the room only to find her husband in the hall in his office clothes sans the blazer.

"Almas beta...aap coffee lenge"

"Nai Aunty..mai thik hun....wo to kisi wajah se NT road blocked tha aur mai aage jaa nahin sakta tha toh Raima ke kehne par maine yahaan aa gaya" Almas gave a polite smile

"Arre..aapka hi ghar hai beta...aap jab chahe aa sakte hain"

"Raima ... Almas ko apne kamre me le jao..thak gaye honge..mai dinner bhejwati hun"

"Ji Chachi" Raima nodded and turned to Almas "Chalein"

----------------------------

Raima entered the room followed by Almas who immediately closed the door and leaned on it. His was very angry before entering this house but the second his eyes fell on his wife who was looking quite edible in a mickey mouse T-shirt and pants, all his anger went for a toss.
She was giving Rehaan a competition in the cuteness department.

"Uhmm"  He cleared his throat folding his sleeves

"Ji..." Raima fidgeted with her fingers seeing a strange expression on his face.