Ishq ✔

I had this short thing in my draft....if you guys want, I will continue

===============

"Come in"

Hearing a faint voice, a man entered the cabin of his boss .. "Good morning Sir"

"Good morning " His boss reciprocated making an eye contact for a second and then again went back to his file

"Sir.....the new interns have been waiting in the auditorium hall and Rafiq sir has been caught up in something important ... he just called his assistant"

"So.."

"He was suggesting that if you could address the interns today"

Shamim got a little anxious seeing his boss rubbing the bridge of his nose..oh how he hated mismanagement...he must have alotted this time to something else and was now irritated but nevertheless stood up picking up his phone from the table....

As soon as the staff saw the terror Basheer Rehman walking in on their floor, everybody just got their eyes focussed on their desk...... they took a sigh of relief seeing him walk towards the auditorium.

Basheer Rehman entered the auditorium with measured steps with a poker face that gave out nothing.
As he climbed the podium, he was greeted with a chorus Goodmorning.

"Good morning everyone...please be seated"

And the next fifteen minutes, the new interns met their boss in a not so brief meet and let's say...barring a few...all were disappointed..they had thought that Internship will be fun but with a boss like Basheer Rehmaan, it seemed like a far fetched dream. They got a little easy when another man entered the hall and Basheer left a while later.
Atleast they will not be working directly under him. Rafeeq Rehman was nothing like Basheer Rehman despite sharing the same surname and they couldn't be happier about it.

------------------------------

"Lolo yahaan kya kar rahi hai" Basheer asked his brother who was sipping on his favourite coffee

"Use bhi internship karni hai .... aur jaise hi use pata chala ki is baar mai co-ordinator hun...bhaag kar chali aayi" Rafeeq shook his head at her adorable cousin who was the youngest in the house and thus got the most atpata pet name from everyone.

"Haan..jaise use mujhse dar lagta hai" Basheer scoffed "Nani ma hai sabki wo"

"Haan .. duniya me iklauta piece hai jisko aapse dar nahin lagta....." Rafeeq giggled but quitened hearing his phone ring.....

"Haan Lolo"

"Acha...Basheer bhai ke cabin me aa jao aur suno Murad ko bhi le aao"

Five minutes later, a girl entered the cabin carrying a big smile and straightaway got seated on a plush chair opposite Basheer. She frowned when she heard a voice "May I come in Sir"

"Murad bhai...kya chonchlebaazi kar rahe hain..Bhai ka hi cabin hai" She shook his head and smiled at Basheer who inturn looked at Rafeeq who just shrugged in response.

"Ms Laiba Rehman"

"Ji Bhai"

"Get out"

"Hain" Laiba was shocked

"Par Bhai"

"Out" Basheer raised his voice

"Par kyun"

"Ye office hai....and I am your boss here...sharafat se baahar jayein aur permission le kar andar aayein"

"Lekin yahaan to sirf Rafeeq bhai hain" Laiba pouted

"Rafeeq sir" Basheer reprimanded but that didn't have the desired effect

"Sir thoda ajeeb nahin lag raha....hain Rafeeq bhai" Laiba turned to Rafeeq who was about to speak in her favour but closed his mouth seeing his elder brother's glare

"Laiba....learn to behave professionally"

"Okay okay...calm down calm down....mai jaati hun baahar" she smiled and went out only to meet Murad who was waiting for the permission to enter.

"Sab aapki wajah se hua...subah subah mujhe Basheer bhai ne suna diya"

Murad frowned but chose not to speak as he heard her seeking permission "May I come in Sir"

"Come in"

Both the new interns entered the cabin and Murad was the first one to greet his bosses "Good morning Sir"

"Good morning Sir" Laiba also imitated him lest she again get scolded.

"Good morning" Basheer and Rafeeq reciprocated

"Tum donon ko maine yahaan isliye bulaaya hai taaki tumlog ye samajh lo ki kisi ko bhi ye khabar na ho ki we are from the same family. Act like.." Basheer was cut midway

"Hain.....par maine toh sabko bata diya...pehle hi rutba kaayam karna tha mujhe" Laiba pouted and then again sat on the chair without permission.

She started looking here and there knowing very well that Basheer was glaring at her.

"Maine kisi ko nahin bataya Sir.." Murad said in a sober tone

"Arre aap par kisi ko shaq nahin hua na...aapka surname Khan hai par maine jaise hi apni ID daali people were like "Are you Basheer Sir's wife"

"Maine bola itne bhi bure din nahin aaye hain mere" Laiba giggled and then made a peace sign towards Basheer "Sorry sorry...."

"Lolo chup ho jao" Rafeeq whispered so that Laiba could hear him and shut her mouth.

"Haan toh maine bas bola ki mai is company ki sabse chhoti maalkin hun" Laiba smiled "Bas itna hi bola zyaada kuch nahin"

Basheer rubbed his face "Chhoti malkin hongi aap apne ghar me...yahaan ek galti and you are out of the office"

"Oh fully out ya one day suspension to hang around matlab you know"

"Shut up"

Laiba immediately put a finger on her lips.

"Lolo sudhar jao " Basheer warned making Laiba shake her head in Yes.

"Acha....tumlog jao ab...session attend karo" Rafeeq intervened and earned a small thankyou.

"Chalein Murad bhai...." Laiba got up and in a second reached the door.

Murad followed but got stopped by the two brothers "Take care of her". Giving an assuring smile, he too came out.