Ch 5

Four weeks went by with the same routine.

Zaara in the hope of receiving some romantic moments only met disappointment as Sahir seemed to have turned more serious with every week. He wanted his interns to be the best amongst the batch.
And also he was of the view that Zaara was a girl who won't be comfortable with any romantic talks or gestures before Nikkah. She seemed to be a shy little girl to him and he had big plans of warding that shyness off after their wedding.

Zaara had reached home as her wedding functions had begun with much flare.

"Ummm...kaun hai" Zaara moaned when she felt something cold on her skin

"Tumhari bhabhi" she atonce opened her eyes as she felt her face getting smothered with turmeric.

"Bhabhi" she whined

"Kya....rang nikherga bhai" Haya, her bhabhi squealed applying more on her face and hands

"Rukein zara" Zaara came out of her bed and the Mayoon started

Same was happening in Shah mansion with the only difference of groom being the most excited.

Sahir was roaming almost unrecognised as every inch of his awesome face was covered in thick haldi paste.

"Aaaa aaa Appi...kahaan bhaagengi aap" Sahir grabbed Iqra who was trying to flee out after smothering his face with a mixture of haldi and don't know what.

"Sherry Sherry bachayein" Iqra covered her face and started shouting for help.

"Sherry bhai nahin nikalne waale room ke baahar " Sahir laughed like a maniac but he was proved wrong as next second Shehryaar Shah came out and started pulling his beloved wife out of his hold.

"Mir bhai...pakde Sherry bhai ko....chhutne na paye " Sahir seeing the golden opportunity hollered for his partner in crime who turned up just in no time with his son following him. He was enjoying the Haldi game.

"Zain baby bring some more haldi" Sahir cooed his darling nephew who immediately acted upon his Chachu's orders

"Rahil jao jaa kar Zain ko roko" Shehryaar was not behind and sent away his son to fight the opposition party

Shahmir held Shehryaar's hands and signalled Sahir to do the honours

"Sahir...dare you"  Shehryaar warned

"Dare....seriously" Sahir chuckled

But before Sahir could get his hands on him, Iqra did the deed.

"Ehsaan faramosh aurat" Shehryaar shouted and his wife just stuck her tongue out..."Aisa mauka phir kahaan milega" she sang and applied some more.

"Rabby kahaan band hain"

"Mai video bana rahi hun.....aapki begumjaan ke liye" Maira shouted from a little distance. She was already covered head to toe in turmeric .. courtesy her husband.

"What......Bhai am I looking smart?" Sahir panicked and asked Shahmir

"You are unrecognizable" Shahmir laughed

"Oh cool" Sahir relaxed and threw a flying kiss at the camera

"Chachu you look funny" Abeer came and laughed at him

"I know darling...now give a kissi to Chachu"

"No..you .. are dirty"

"Aah...Chachu is hurt"

Abeer looked for a clean space and kissed his knee .. "Now ok"

"Better princess" Sahir twirled her in the air