Chapter #1 Welcome to Hogwarts!

Before we start let us introduce our main characters: Audrie Moon and Charlotte Avery. Audrie is a blue-eyed girl with blond hair and light color skin, Charlotte is a brunette with green eyes and light color skin, right now these two girls are in the Hogwarts Express for their new year as exchange students at Hogwarts from The Beauxbatons school in France.

-------------------------------------------------

Audrie's perspective

After we went through the platform for the first time we are nowhere in the Hogwarts Express waiting till we get to Hogwarts, I'm here with my best friend Charlotte and we're both super excited to finally be at Hogwarts, I know we are just going there for one year for the exchange program, but I can't wait to start it.

"Charlotte this is so cool, I cannot wait! I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts!"

"Yeah, I know you've said it a hundred times! But I'm really excited too."

Little did we know that it was going to be better than what we expected!

Charlotte's perspective

While Audrie was still in her processing mode of getting to go to Hogwarts I went outside to go get a snack from the trolley. Then I saw this guy, he had a scar on his forehead nothing happened we just exchanged looks then I walked away. When I got back to where Audrie was, I told her

"Audrie! I just saw a super cute guy that I think, was Harry Potter"

She said nothing for a couple of seconds, then she said, "Who? Oh... now I know who are you talking about"

"Yeah. He was just standing there while I was getting our candy"

"Well, that sounds nice... I guess. But Charlotte.... did you get chocolate frogs?"

"OH! I forgot them, I'll go get some"

While I was leaving to get the snacks I hear Audrie's laughs, after a few minutes I got back with the snacks and after a long talk we finally got to Hogwarts, we were in our black robes waiting to go in.

Draco's perspective

In the Great Hall:

Dumbledore was starting to give his speech, and it was like this:

"Hello children, and welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! This year it'll be a little different. Why? You ask, well this year the Ministry of Magic wants to try a new program for the schools in the world of magic. The program is the exchange students program. Three magic schools are participating this year, and luckily we are one of them, so two student from each school we'll be attending to the other schools as students.
The two lucky student's that were chosen to come here are from The Beauxbatons school in France : Audrie Moon and Charlotte Avery. They are waiting outside, but before they come in I want to tell you something. All the students that are making part of the program at the end of the year if they get good grades, they'll be given the chance to chose to stay or to leave. So I want you to give the best impressions to represent the school.
Now that you know that... Let's let them in!"

I rolled my eyes since these girls seem to have all the attention just because they are from Beauxbatons.

Charlotte's perspective

We walked across the great hall to be sorted into our houses. Professor Mcgonagall called my name, nervous I sat in the wood chair. They put an old dusty hat in my head.

The Hat : "Mmhmm, this is interesting, very interesting..... You lovely girl have a heart of gold, the loyalty and honesty you posses is remarkable, the determination for the safety of your friends is stronger the anyone else's in this room. Without a doubt, It better be...... Hufflepuff!"