Chapter #21 Marauders Map

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Charlotte's perspective

It's January now, there's still a little snow outside. Harry told me about the suspicious conversation between Snape and Mcgonagall Oh and in a couple of weeks it's Audries' birthday, even if she told me not to make a big deal out of it I will, so she better be prepared for a surprise.

She never really made a party on her birthday, she didn't have many people to invite, but my family always went to her house to be with her. Her father never stayed to celebrate, he went off to work, but her mom and Myles were always there, another reason why I think she doesn't want a birthday celebration this year.

Audrie and I were walking to the Great Hall, when we entered we saw a really big group of students, watching something at the Gryffindor table. We walked over there and Audrie asked

"Hey Harry, what's going on?"

"It's the newspaper, it says that Sirius Black was spotted in Hogsmeade"

"Hogsmeade?!"

I can't believe it, Sirius Black is getting closer by the second. And I don't know if there is a way to stop him.

"Yeah, the Ministery heard about this, so they are going to send dementors to guard the castle"

Dementors...I hate those creatures. They suck any happiness they find in you until you are nothing but vulnerable, depressive and sad. I don't like them, but they are the best option to prevent Sirius Black from coming inside the castle.

"Well, I think they are our best option and I'm sure they will do their job at perfection. Sirius Black has no chance of getting in. But I hope I don't come across with any of them"

Hermione said, she is right and I don't want to see any dementors either. Then Audrie added to the conversation.

"Well, we do need to remember that Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban, something no one has ever done before. And he is in Hogsmeade right now, the chance of him being able to enter the castle is very high"

I completely forgot about that. She's right, he might be able to enter the castle, we all might need to sleep with one eye open from now on, just in case.

"We need to be positive right now Audrie, we need to think of the chance that he might not get in"

"I know, but I am just being realistic. Ron, could you stop eating for a second?"

"Sorry I'm stress eating"

"Well, changing the subject, we need to see if we can find Myles with the new clues"

I said I don't want to keep talking about Sirius Black and his chance of entering the castle and killing us all. Besides, Audrie has been working a lot to find her brother, and sooner or later we will, but I wish it would be more sooner than later.

Thinking about that, I remember Audrie's birthday, even if she doesn't want a party, at least I need to do something special, you don't turn thirteen every year. That is why we need to celebrate and she has more Friends this year so it will be great.

"I don't think so Char, Myles is a very complicated guy, so finding him is going to be very very complicated"

"Yeah... Hey, why don't we talk about something nice?"

"Like what?"

Said Harry, to be honest, I don't know actually, but I want to change the course of this conversation.

"Well, I don't know actually, but there must be something else to talk about"

"OH, I KNOW! Let's talk about the fact that Hermione's cat wants to eat Scrabers"