Chapter #25 Missing Rat

"Look, Hermione why don't you just show Ron the corpse"

Ron's perspective

We walked through the entrance to the clock tower courtyard it's like the courtyard just that in front of the clock tower, get it? 

"Beautiful day isn't it?" Charlotte started with a cheery spirit.

"Gorgeous. Unless, of course, you've been ripped to pieces" I said interrupting Charlotte's spirit. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Ripped into pieces?" Audrie asked worriedly

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked surprised.

"Ronald lost his rat" Hermione answered for me, annoyed.

"I haven't lost anything!" I stated, "Your cat killed him!"

"Rubbish" Hermione muttered

Charlotte got out a piece of chocolate from her jeans and gave it to me. That made me leave the topic a little but not enough. Well, I know we have been on the topic many times before, but seriously. That bloody thing ATE my rat! I'm not going to give up.

"Look, Hermione why don't you just show Ron the corpse" Charlotte sarcastically said. She has been changing moods all day, I really don't know what's causing it. It's a bit annoying.

"Why don't we change the subject? Like Char? Weren't you supposed to go to Hagrid's for the flower bouquet he grabbed for your crafts", said Audrie. while looking down to the floor

"Right...." Charlotte said looking at Audrie suspiciously "You guys want to come with me?" Charlotte looked at us. We nodded except Audrie

"Well, I need to go to the library, I'll see you guys when we are going to go to Hagrid's" Said Audrie, and just like that she left through the Great Hall doors.

"Is she alright?" Asked Harry. Audrie has been acting strange, I don't know why.

"She has been like that since Sirius Black got into the castle and she couldn't see him" Answered Charlotte.

"That's mental! How can she be sad about not seeing him?" I asked. It truly is bloody mental, I am actually happy that he didn't come and kill us all. "I still think your cat killed Scrabers"

"Ron!" Charlotte and Harry exclaimed. I really dislike that thing she calls a pet.

Draco's perspective

I was in the library, sitting at one of the tables, watching her. Trust me it looks less creepy than it seems.

Audrie was reading a book in front of a bookshelf. You could see she was concentrated by the look in her eyes and the way her eyebrows were knitted together. She was standing up straight, with the book in her hands. There was also a silver broach in her hair.