Chapter#15 Winter Ball

"Today's the ball"

Charlotte's perspective

I don't know if I was about to tell Harry my secret, but something outside moved.

"What's that?"

"It's..... Ron's hair?"

"I know what going on"

I knew Audrie would see me, so I signaled her to come in... which she did.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"If you really want to know...."

I know what she is going to say, I don't want to hear it out loud.

"Ok, ok. I know, no need to say it"

"I know, so I think we have all that we need, if you want we can stay in town for another while or pack to go to Hogwarts"

"I say pack, we have nothing more to do"

"Ok, you guys?"

"Yeah, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can find your brother"

"Yeah, lets go pack"

We got back to the mansion and everyone went to their rooms to pack their stuff, I know we didn't stay long. But we already finished the job we came here to do.

"Ok, is everybody packed?"

I heard Audries voice ask

"Almost finished!"

"Char, you do remember that you don't need to do it by hand"

"Oh, right. Thanks!"

"No problem, know hurry up!"

Audrie's perspective

Hermione was already finished packing, Ron was helping her with her bags, Harry was comming down and Charlotte was full of bags.

"You do realise you could put an eternal charm on one bag and you woudn't have so many"

"Well, now I do"

"Let me help you"

"Thank Audrie"

"Ok know we need to go to the train station before the train leaves"

Went to the train station, the plataform 9¾ there were people entering the train.

"Come on!"

"Yeah, going"

I find the perfect compartment and we all went inside.

I saw how Charlotte and Harry were awkwardly not looking at each other, so I whispered to Hermione

"This is going to be a LONG ride"

"Tell me about it"

I spend all of the rides reading a book, Charlotte was drawing, Hermione was also reading, while Harry and Ron fell asleep.

"What are you drawing Charlotte?"

"Just a landscape, what are you reading?"

"Oh, just my favorite mystery book: The Grey House"

"Oh, nice"

Then there was silence again. In no time we got to our destination. We got out of the train and in no time we were in Hogwarts doors.

"Umm.. guys I think I'm going to stay the rest of the day in the common room, so see you tomorrow"

But before I go I grabbed Charlotte and told her