Chapter #28 The Moon is pretty isn't it?

"Oh, the moon is beautiful today"

Audrie's perspective

After Ron was taken by a dog down a hole on the ground and Harry, Hermione, and I were struggling with some branches tan pushed us to the ground. While Charlotte was just standing there.

"How could you not help Ron!? My best friend" Exclaimed Harry, clearly angry.

"You don't understand!" She yelled back. 

"No, I don't because you won't tell me!" Harry shot back. Even though Charlotte is my best friend, Harry is right. He doesn't understand and that is part of why he is angry right now. But that doesn't stop me from following Charlotte when she runs uphill to the castle angrily.

I got up from the ground and ran uphill to catch up to her, but struggled a little bit. Merlin, she is fast.

"Charlotte! Char, wait!" I yelled hopefully so she would hear me and stop... She did not.

"Charlotte Avery! Don't ignore me!" I yelled again, luckily this time she slowed down. I ran to catch up to her, but when I did I couldn't stop panting. Merlin that is a long walk.

"Charlotte- Thank you- for stopping- How- are you- not- tired?" I said between pants.

"What do you need Audrie?" She said

"I wanted to see if you were alright. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong" She stated. But I don't believe her.

"Yeah right. Charlotte talks to me, you know you can trust me, right? What's the problem?"

"It's- It's just-" She started to say

"It's alright. You know I would never judge you Char" I said. I really don't like the look on her face right now.

"It's just that, seeing that Whomping Willow Tree reminded me of when I got cursed. It was in my first house and it was in the garden where there was a Whomping Willow Tree And the memories just came back- And now Harry hates me- And-"

"Charlotte!" I cut her off before she makes herself feel worse "First, Harry doesn't and would never hate you and second I'm really sorry you had to go through that experience again. I won't tell you to go back to help them if you don't feel comfortable around that tree, and I will be fine with your decision if you choose to go or stay because I have no idea how you must be feeling right now. But Harry is right, you need to open up to them so they can understand your situation"

"I really want to tell them, but I just don't feel ready. And thank you for being here with me and understanding"

"My pleasure. Come on, I know a way to the kitchen to get a snack" I said

"You know a way to enter a place students aren't supposed to go? How?" Charlotte asked in disbelief. Because students are not supposed to know how to enter the kitchen.