Chapter #24 Sirius is in Hogwarts

"Fine, I'll help you try and meet a serial killer. But if you die, I'll kill you"

Audrie's perspective

"Repeat it again, every single thing they said inside the pub"

Harry, Hermione, Charlotte, Ron and I were at the Great Hall. Harry was telling us about the conversation between Professor McGonagall, Madam Rosmerta, and the Minister.

"Why?" Harry asked

"Because there must be something, a clue or a hint where we might find my brother"Charlotte looked at me so I added "or Sirius of course

"Audrie I'm sorry, the only part of the conversation about your brother was, Some say that he was also going after the older Moon child, but no one knows the reason. Some even say that they Moon child helped him escape and that's why he went missing "

"That isn't much help, they don't give any location or date" I said with my hopes down.

I just don't get how people could say that stuff about my brother. I need to find him.

"Audrie, there's something I don't get" Said Ron with bread on his hand

"What don't you get?" I asked with a sigh

"Well, you said that in a book it said that Myles was see with Sirius before he went to Azkaban, but that was 12 years ago"

"Correct, what's the thing you don't get?"

"How was your brother there? You said he was 5 years older than you, so by that time he was 6"

"Well I didn't put much thought into it, there are several ways that could be possible"

"Your right"

"Well, the point is that Sirius and my brother apparently knew each other and I've been thinking"

"Oh, no. I know that face, what have you been thinking?" Asked Char, I really don't she'll like this idea.

"I've been thinking, that the best option to know where my brother is, is asking Sirius Black"

I said. They all sat silently, no one even blinking.

"Are you bloody out of your mind Audrie?! He could kill you!" Charlotte said, I understand her but it's the only way.

"But he could know what happened to him, maybe he has the answers to my questions!"

"Audrie, think about it. If the rumor that he wanted to kill your brother is true, then he will kill you, it's too dangerous"

Char insisted, I know what she says makes total sense, but I need answers. Even if a serial killer has them.

"I know your worries I have them too. But if the taking the risk means being able to find my brother, than so be it. If I was in Myles place I know, you would do the same"

After a second of silence, Charlotte sighed a surrendering sigh and said

"Fine, I'll help you try and meet a serial killer. But if you die, I'll kill you"

I laughed

"Deal", I said with giggles in my voice. Charlotte and I did our deal handshake and moved on.

"I want to help too"Said Hermione

"Even this is bloody mental, I'm in too" Added Ron

"Well, if you're all in. Why not?" Said, Harry

"Thank guys, I really appreciate it"

I said. I really appreciate Harry joining in on this I know how hard it will be for him to see Sirius.