Chapter #27 Peter Pettigrew

"Apparently he has been my families rat for 12 years"

Hermione's perspective

The vines kept swinging, hitting, and pushing us. I was able to push Harry into the hole of the tree and then myself fall into it. I came down the hole and was above Harry

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't worry." He got himself up. 

"Where do you suppose this goes?" We 

"I have a hunch," He said confidently "I just hope I'm wrong."

We walked through this underground path until we got to a trap door. We went up to it. Harry examined the place and grab my arm.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" He pulled me to the stairs.

"Come on" He didn't let me ask more questions.

While we went up we heard grunts and groans. I just hope it's not Ron, not because I care or anything. We followed the noise but as soon as we found Ron we would've regretted it.

"Ron" Harry exclaimed but with a low voice.

"Ron, you're okay," I said but I had more questions. "The dog where is it?"

"Harry it's a trap." Ron started, very scared. " He's the dog. He's an Animagus."

Harry and I turned around and saw spots of paws that led to the door and eventually...Sirius Black. He was standing there, waiting for us. He was very skinny, dirty, he wasn't as tall as I thought he would be, he still had his prisoner clothes from Azkaban, and his teeth He really looked awful.

"If you want to kill Harry" I placed myself in front of Harry like a human shield "You'll have to kill us too."

"No. The only one will die tonight" He said mischievously.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled.

He pushed me apart, grabbed Sirius's neck, and threw him to the floor. Once he did that he took out his wand.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius said to make him doubt before dying.

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Lupin appeared out of nowhere and threw that spell to Harry. Professor Lupin made a gesture to Harry with his head. "Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

Professor Lupin always kept pointing his wand at Sirius.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius answered. Professor Lupin lowered his wand and helped Sirius stand up and they HUGGED "I found him."

"I know" Professor Lupin answered.

"He's here" Sirius muttered to Professor Lupin "Let's kill him"