Chapter #29 We can't be seen

"If we are going to do, what I think we are going to do

"If we are going to do, what I think we are going to do. Then I'm coming"

Hermione's perspective

After telling Harry about the dementors kiss, the doors swung open while Dumbledore enters the hospital wing.

"Headmaster, you've got to stop them!" Said Charlotte

 "They've got the wrong man!" I added 

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent!" Harry stated

"It's Scabbers who did it" Ron added, from the hospital bed he was laying in.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. Uh, well, he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat" Tried to explain Ron, but failed miserably "But then they gave him an owl, then I got"

"Point is, we know the truth. Please believe us" I said

"I do, Miss Granger. But I'm sorry to say, the Word of five thirteen-year-old wizards Will convince few others" Dumbledore said, looking at me, Harry, and Charlotte. Who was standing in front of him. Then he maid his way near Audrie who was sitting in a chair, and Ron, who was in the hospital bed with a cast on his leg "A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless" He said, then he put his hand over Rons bad leg and made Ron whimper. And kept taping on it, ron still whimpering, but not saying anything "... To those who have forgotten how to listen."

He then started looking at something, I don't know what. But luckily for Ron, he stopped touching his bad leg.

"Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with danger. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think. Oh, by the way when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck"

Said Dumbledore before he left the hospital wing and just after he closed the doors and left us alone once more, Ron said.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Probably everyone was confused, but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk..." I said. Then I started getting the time Turner out from under my shirt and Audrie got up from the chair she was on and said

"If we are going to do, what I think we are going to do. Then I'm coming" Then, Charlotte intervened and said

"Hermione, what the hell are you doing?" Then I started to put the time Turner around Audrie, Harry and myself "And what the hell is that?" she asked.

"This is a Time-Turner, It's mostly used to go back in time" I answered

"Oh, now I get what Dumbledore said. If you are going then I need to stay here, to keep an eye on Ron" Charlotte said, and sat on a chair near Rons bed. Even after explaining about the Time-Turner, Harry and Ron had the same confused face they had when Dumbledore left.