Chapter #23 Happiest Memory

"Well, it doesn't matter who or what the memory was about, the important thing is that the memory worked"

Hermione's perspective

When the waiting became a little long Audrie started reading and Ron started eating. There were no signs of Harry and that scared me a little bit. We tried entering the pub again, but we were blocked by the heads.

"Harry is taking way too long in there, do you think he's ok?" Charlotte asked and I agree it has been a long time. Maybe he was caught.

"This time, I don't know Char", Said Audrie, we couldn't stop staring at the pub to see if anyone walked through that door, yes people came in and out of the pub, but no Harry. With or without the cloak. 

We waited a little longer.

"I think we are already out and we didn't see him", Ron said with his candy mildly finished

"I'm sure he would've seen him, let's just wait," I said and Merlin I really hope it's true.

Then the door opened and no one came out, but we could see the footsteps on the snow.

"Harry! Come back!" Yelled Charlotte

The footsteps in the snow kept ongoing, so we followed them, the footsteps led away from the little town. Then they stopped in front of a rock. Charlotte went ahead and took the cloak off Harry. We could see him crying.

"Harry? Why are you crying?" Said Charlotte, with one of the most delicate voices I've ever heard.

"He was their friend and he betrayed them. He was their friend! I hope he finds me" Harry started " 'Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him!"

How horrible, I can't believe someone would do such a thing.

"Harry! You can't kill him, that would make you the same as him. Maybe not betraying your Friends, but being a murderer!" Interrupted Audrie with a serious face.

"Harry we will help you, but not if your planning on killing him" Added Charlotte to her "Friends statement" with the same delicate voice as before, but Harry didn't say anything.

***

Harry's perspective

It's March now, so it has been some time since I found out about Sirius being my godfather. I'm meeting Professor Lupin today, he promised before Christmas break that he would teach me how to defend myself against dementors.

"Harry? There you are. You came. Now you sure about this, Harry. You know, this is very advanced magic, well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level" Asked Professor Lupin.

"I'm sure"

"Well, everything is prepared. Now, the spell I'm going to try to teach you is called the Patronus Charms. Did you ever hear about it?" Professor Lupin said while looking at me for an answer.

I don't think I have, so I noded from side to side slightly.

"No? Well, a Patronus is kind of a positive force, and for the wizard who can conjure one, it works something like a shield with the dementors feeding on it rather than him." Professor Lupin says, he sat on a trunk and continues

"But, in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. Can you do this?" I nod, I think I can do this. How hard could it be?

"Yes? Very well. Wand ready"

I grabbed my wand very tight and tried to think of a memory.

"You got one?"