Chapter #11 Ruined Roses

"I know I told you that if you wanted to cook something you could, but I didn't know you were going to burn my house down in the process!"

Charlotte's perspective

Audrie and I ran down to the kitchen, where we found Harry and Ron cooking or trying to at least. Audrie was so calm, calm for a person watching as her kitchen is a disaster.

"I know I told you that if you wanted to cook something you could, but I didn't know you were going to burn my house down in the process!"

"What are you trying to cook anyway?"

I ask while putting off the fire, and Harry says

"I don't actually know, we were exploring the house when we found the kitchen, and Ron started cooking something. When smoke came out"

"I just got out of hand a little bit"

Says Ron, with a spoon in his hand

"Well, why don't you two keep exploring while Char and I will make something for dinner"

"Ok, but have you seen Hermione?"

"No, I haven't. Audrie?"

"Me neither, I'm going to go check her room and the library. You two check the garden and Charlotte can start cooking"

"Why me?"

"Because you like cooking..... And you know how"

"Good point, ok. Tell me if you find her!"

Audrie left to the hall, Ron and Harry left through the door that leads to the garden. I wanna see the garden, but I can do that later. Now it's cooking time.

Hermione's perspective

The house is huge! After I unpacked and settled in, I started looking around, walking through the halls to see if I found something. Then I found some wooden doors, that led to a massive library, with rows and rows and rows of books.

I instantly went to see which ones they had. I was there for what felt hours but were minutes.

After checking the library I kept exploring the rest of this mansion. a few rights and lefts, going down the stairs I found a door that led outside.

The garden was beautiful, all the flowers planted in a certain way, it made it look so nice. All the colors, the butterflies, the plants. They were all protected from the cold weather with a charm, so it was sunny and bright.

At the end of the little rock road, there was a shack, it had white wooden walls and a beige wooden roof, big windows, and a few flower pots at the entrance.

Inside, there is a little bookshelf, chairs, a coffee table, a radio, plants, paintings, and a bay window.

"It's so cozy"

I had one of my books in hand and I sat on the bay window to read a little bit, before it's night.

Harry's perspective

The garden it's also pretty big, I'm starting to get worried for Hermione, I know we are just in a house, but a massive one. She can be anywhere, any closet, any room, any hall and we have no idea where any of those things are.

If only the marauders' map could work here, we could find her. Or we could make one, but we don't know that kind of magic to do it.

"Ron, where do you think she is?"

"I honestly don't know, maybe in the library?"

"If she is Audrie will find her, but if this is the since of the garden... What do you think is the size of the library?"