Chapter #7 Control it

"Why, cause the good friends are all out of service and you have non left?"

Audrie's perspective

After class we went to the courtyard, Charlotte seems to be processing something, she has been like that after the werewolves class, either she is thinking or she just didn't finish the essay, that just to say I very proudly finished. After staring at her for a while I said...

"Heyy Char, the earth is calling you"

I clapped in front of her and she finally looked up and said

"WHAT?"

"Jeez, what's your problem?"

"Nothing, sorry I'm just thinking"

"About what"

"Something, seriously nothing important"

"Okay fine, don't want to pressure you but changing the subject, when are you planning to tell Harry, Ron, and Hermione about your curse"

"I haven't and still don't feel like it, I mean Hermione ran away yesterday and I never got to ask you what did you say to her and Ron, by the way... What did you tell them?!"

"I just told them to not ask you many questions of what happened so you don't feel overwhelmed"

"Oh, well thanks..."

Charlotte immediately turned her head to the ground, deep in her thoughts. She said nothing for a few minutes, which is weird, but I just let her think while I was reading a book, I got soo caught up in the book that I didn't notice that Charlotte started talking again. But when I did I said to her

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't hear you... What did you say?" 

"That I feel something is wrong with professor Lupin"

"And why do you feel that?"

"Because... His boggart is the full moon, he didn't show up to class today, yesterday was a full moon and Snape was teaching us about werewolves! What else would it be?!"

"Ok, your right, it is very strange. But we can't jump to conclusions, and again... Breathe Charlotte! Breathe!"

"Sorry, your right... But I think I'm correct, and I know how to prove it to you... Call Hermione and we can start the research tomorrow"

"Fine... But promise me that no creepy stalking"

"Haha, I wouldn't do that. Anyways, tell Hermione tomorrow at five o'clock in the library after Harry and I hang out"

"Ok, well... I'm gonna stay here and read for a while, if you wanna stay it's alright with me"

"I don't have anywhere else to be, so I will stay here with you"

We smiled at each other and I started reading again, getting caught up in the book again, I was in my own little world.

Charlotte's perspective

The next day was Saturday, so we were going to Hogsmeade. I was going with Harry to the courtyard, Audrie was with Hermione and they were going around in the library. Ron was with his brothers pulling pranks on people.

We arrived and we sat down next to a tree which had some branches fallen  we started talking about stuff, then I told him

"Harry, I need to go out a second to look for Audrie, just in case she asked for a lot of books. I'll be right back"

"Ok, I'll go to do nothing, while you go out"

" I'll be right back"

Then when I got out, I started walking around to see if I find Audrie, but when I stepped in front of the library I saw Audrie and Hermione with lots of books in their hand, I laughed at them for a second, but then I turned around and saw Malfoy and Blaise standing there