Chapter #6 Page 394

"Um... just a hunch? I don't think she doesn't like you... she hates you"

Blaise's perspective

After getting hitten and defended by the same girl, life gets complicated.

"Blaise...Blaise"

Pansy said while she saw me staring at Charlotte, who was talking to Potter.

"What?"

"Why are you staring at the French girl?"

"Nothing"

"I heard she slapped you"

She giggled after that

"Shut up Pansy, is none of your business"

I just kept staring trying to figure out what she saw on Potter.

Audrie's perspective

We kept talking and talking about nothing important, but then, Ron asked

"What are you guys doing tomorrow? maybe we could hang out again or something"

"Oh, I and Harry are going to the Three Broomsticks...so we are busy"

Charlotte said with a big smile, I felt really happy that she got her mind off the resent problem.

"Ohh, cool"

Ron said, I guess he was happy too, cause she did seem calmer than before. Harry was sitting next to Charlotte, but I saw the same guy who was following her, staring at her I had to say

"Um, Char the green prince staring at you"

Charlotte turned around and make gestures to stop him from staring and later said

"Sorry about that, where were we?"

Harry looked really bothered and asked

"What happened between you two?"

"Nothing, he just needed help with Herbology, we talked in the courtyard, and, uh nothing happened. He was my friend, not anymore okay...okay"

"You looked really bothered by that subject... Was that what you were crying about?"

I could feel how Charlotte was getting mad, the curse was about to jump in.

"Nothing happened okay? Now can we please change the subject"

"Jeez, sure"

Charlotte snapped out of it, and later said with a brighter face

"So, I got to study for Herbology...bye"

She left and I could see Ron and Harry's worried faces, then I told Harry

"She does have something to talk about... But as I said to Ron and Hermione. She will talk about it in her own time, ok? Don't pressure her, please"

"Ok, I understand"

Harry said with a smile, but at the same time with a worried expression on his face. Cause he didn't know what was happening.

Ron's perspective

After a while, we decided to go to our dorms on our way there, Audrie stayed a while, she saw Luna. I stepped in front of Harry and said

"Before we go to the Gryffindor's common room, are we not going to talk about how Charlotte changed of temper?"

Harry, who seems calmer than before, said

"Let it go, Ron, I bet it's just a sensitive subject"

"I believe that is more than that, but if you say so I'll let it go"