Chapter #14 Something there?

"Inside the snake, you shall go and find what you know, that matters to me the most."

Audrie's perspective

The safebox opened and there was a note.

"That's it?!"

I can't believe it, we searched for hours for the damn code, we found it, we opened the safebox and what do we find? A NOTE!

"Can somebody read it? I just can't"

"I'll read it, calm down Audrie"

"Thanks, Char"

"Ok... It's a riddle"

"And what does it say?"

Asked Hermione, Ron and Harry were as mad as me for only finding a note. Luckily we have people like Char and Mione that don't care what we find.

"Ok, it says: Inside the snake, you shall go and find what you know, that matters to me the most. What does that mean?."

"Inside the snake, you shall go and find what you know, that matters to me the most..... A snake?"

Ok, Myles's has officially lost it.

"What snake do you think your brother is talking about?"

"I don't know, but, when I tell you snakes, what do you think of?"

"The Slytherin's!"

Yelled Ron, from behind us.

"Ron you are a genius! That's it, the Slytherin common room!"

"But we can't go in remember?"

Hermione was looking at us in a 'Don't you know' type of look.

"We will find a way, like when Harry and Ron went there"

"How did you know about that?"

"Hermione told us, Harry"

"But how will we get in, for enough time to find what we are looking for"?

"We will need help....."

Everybody was thinking, until I remembered the perfect person for the job. And I think Charlotte did too.

"Char, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think I am, but only one way to find out"

"Zabini!"

We shouted at the same time, he just works.

"And how will you get Him to help us?"

"Good thing you asked Harry, is quite simple. Our dear Charlotte will do the trick"

"Wait... What?"

Asked Charlotte, I could see Harry's face when I said that, it's priceless.

"Well Charlotte, you are the most sociable person of all of us and you have already made peace with him remember?"

"Yeah, but.... He's using me for Draco's 'mission' and it would seem weird"

"You already have a bond, besides. It's not like I'm asking you to invite him to the winter ball"

Charlotte's perspective

Having to use people when you know they are using you can't be hard right?

"I don't know, it seems kinda mean to use him, why don't we ask Draco for help?"

"Malfoy? Are you serious? He would never help us, besides I don't want his help"