Riddled

My phone buzzed on the side of my table and I groaned.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and reached over to grab it.

Scott was calling.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"Shay, Stiles just called and he's hurt and missing. We have know idea where the hell he is and Isaac and I really need your help to find him" he rushed out.

"Woah, Scott calm down" I said. "I'm on my way where do you want me to meet you?"

"Okay, okay. Meet us at Stiles' house"

"Okay. I'll be there in ten" I hung up the phone and sprung out of bed.

What the hell?

~

Lydia, Aiden and I were all stood in Stiles' room waiting for Scott and Isaac to arrive.

A couple of minutes after I'd arrived, Scott burst through the door. "How did you know, did he call you too?"

"I heard it" Lydia replied.

"Don't ask" Aiden said. "It gets more confusing when you ask"

Lydia turned back around to face Stiles' bed. "Not as confusing as this"

The five of us looked over at the red lines he'd connected against pictures on the wall.

"He uses red for unsolved cases" Lydia said.

Aiden shrugged. "Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case"

Isaac shook his head. "Or he is an unsolved case"

"Hold on" Lydia interrupted. "Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere" Scott explained.

"We came here to get a better scent" Isaac added.

"Wait what else did he say?" I asked.

"Something's wrong with his leg" Scott replied.

"And he's freezing" Isaac said.

"Tonight the coldest night of the year it's gonna drop in the twenties" Aiden reminded.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia questioned.

Scott bit his lip. "We kind of didn't tell him yet"

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" I asked in disbelief.

"He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. I-if he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far right?" Scott said.

"You guys didn't notice his jeeps gone did you" Aiden said.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad" Lydia pulled out her phone. "I didn't"

"Lydia hold on. I-I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except from the cops, great idea!" Lydia exclaimed.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right" Aiden pointed out.

Scott shook his head. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station"

We turned to leave but Lydia spoke up.

"I'll catch up"

I turned around. "What why?"

"There is something here" she answered.