Chapter Twenty Five - Grand Finale

I'm sorry.
Mike, you'll always hold a special place in my heart, even if I ever grow to hate you.
Please, don't blame yourself for this. It's not even partway your fault, it's much more than you could ever imagine.
It's been three months since you've left. Nothing's been the same since.
I've lost one friend to suicide, one son to a tragic accident, I've lost many friends for many reasons, and I've lost you, which I don't even know why.
I'm sorry.
Below is a list of people I want to come to my funeral. Whether its two days or twenty years from now, I'm giving you the list.
Freddy
Toy Freddy
Bonnie
Toy Bonnie
Chica
Toy Chica
Foxy
Mangle
Goldie
Mike
PG
Vincent
Jeremy
Fritz (a childhood friend)

And anyone else I may have forgotten. I'm in a rush.

I'd like to be buried beside Alex, underneath that beautiful oak tree by the river. I love it there.

Again, I'm sorry. I love you, and I hope your life continues to be happy without me.

I love you.

- (Y/N)

Mike covered his mouth as tears started falling, slowly. He read the letter you'd sent him by mail, and saw dried tear stains. You were crying when you'd written it, which was pretty obvious.
He couldn't believe it. You were usually a happy person. It seemed so unlike you. But, usually, the happiest people are the saddest.

Your heart pounded. Not for long, you thought.
"Torn between them all, many times over. I'm sorry, everyone. I love you all so much, never forget this. This isn't your fault... It's mine."
You sent the recorded message through text on your phone. You planned to say more, but didn't.
A memory flashed back to you. Poor Eli, the adorable one. He annoyed you the most and teased you. When he ended up as a food item, it was your fault.
Walking on the sidewalk, asking which way was Freddy Fazbear's second restaurant. You were with (Y/N) and Mike.
Spending the night with (Y/N), all of you animatronics together. The love shared towards her. The competition without a winner.
Killing Alex. The bite really was a malfunction, a spirit who'd took you over to make Alex one of them.
When you'd first confessed your love to (Y/N), giving her the pendant. The happiness on her face, the smile which spread to yours.
Crying with (Y/N) when she saw your scars. The ice cream she'd bought after you'd both spilled your feelings.
Swinging on the swings, a childhood memory with (Y/N). Laughing, digging holes in the ground and burying rocks, the laughter.
Writing Mike the goodbye letter. The last thing you remember doing as (Y/N).

Your face contorted. It seemed warped, with many emotions clouding it.

A very loud scream, from your vocal cords. A mix of laughter and utter pain, disbelief.

You were them all, every single one.

Save me from the pain.
Save me from the suffering.
Save me.
Save them.
Save them from myself.
Save me, them, save us all, from myself.

YOU CAN'T.