Chapter Twenty Two

((I never do these, and this is the probably the only time I'll ever do this. An authors note. I'd like to clear a few a things up:
1. Phone Guy and Purple Guy are NOT the same person in my story.
2. If you don't like Chica and Toy Chica having a crush on the reader, don't read my story. I want to involve all characters, no matter their gender.
3. Demanding updates will get you nowhere. If anything, it makes me want to delay the next chapter even longer.
Also, any rude or hateful comments will be deleted, especially how you hate a certain character. I've deleted a few comments already. You know who you are.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.))

"(F/N)? Hello?"
You blinked when you saw a hand wave in front of your face. Looking up, you saw it was Mike.
"You must have zoned out," he stated simply. "Anyways, I'm about to leave for work. Do you and Alex want to come? For lunch, I mean."
You nodded. "Of course!"
Mike nodded before calling Alex's name, summoning him to where you both currently were, which was your kitchen.
You saw the child hop excitedly down the stairs. He knew that if his name was called, it usually meant something good.
He ran up to you and Mike, looking up with shining hazel eyes. "Yeah?"
You shared a glance with Mike, smiling. "Wanna go out to lunch?"
Three happy people smiling in a kitchen.

You eventually arrived at the only place you ever go to lunch, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Alex was very excited.
"Don't run ahead, Alex," you told your adopted child, smiling.
He was a bit sad about his old mother, but tried his best to forget the incident. He liked believing that his mother just had surgery to look different, but most of the time he didn't have to make himself believe that. You were a perfect mother to him.
"Alright," he pouted slightly, holding your hand as you, him, and Mike walked across the parking lot to the entrance. You smiled to yourself as you thought of all the people who'd think you were a family.
You all quickly paid for everything and eventually took a seat at a party table, sitting on the end closest to the Show Stage.
You all were watching, while eating some delectable pizza.
"Hey, I'll be right back, alright?" You spoke to Alex and Mike. They nodded.
You walked quickly down the hallway and into the parts/service room, to see everyone. It seemed like it's been forever since you've last saw them.
"(F/N)," you heard an unfamiliar voice and a mechanical whirring sound. "(F/N)-!" It repeated, seeming urgent.
You looked around the bright room, a bit surprised. You only saw the old animatronics, and didn't recognise the voice belonging to them.
You almost screamed when something popped down from the ceiling right into your face, with a loud screech. You slammed a hand over your heart, and with wide eyes, stumbled backwards.
You recognised the half-assembled animatronic, Mangle. "Got you!"
"Looks like you did," you laughed half-heartedly. You glanced to the other animatronics, and your eyes lit up as you saw Goldie, who was almost completely reassembled, other than his entire lower half.
"Wh-" Mangle began, but was cut off as she saw a shadow in the doorway.
"Mama?" You whipped around to see your adopted son, standing in the doorway. His face went pale as he saw Mangle. He immediately ran up to you and grabbed your hand out of fear.
"Hey, it's okay! This is Mangle, she's really nice," you told the boy.
He still looked terrified, which made Mangle a bit sad. Why does nobody like me?
Mangle reached slowly for Alex, a saddened expression in her eyes.
Alex was silently crying, tears streaming from his wide eyes. He clinged onto your arm tighter, scooting away from Mangle.
Seeing as he was visibly terrified, you wanted to get him out of there, and attempted to push him out of the door or behind you.

"WhY... Why dOEs EvErYBoDy hAtE mE?!"

Blood, screams, laughter. Echoing through the long, empty hallway.

The white-hot rush of emotion to your head.

Disbelief.

It was like a blood bath. It was everywhere, all over you, the horrid animatronic, your son, the floor.

You fell to your knees before the small boy, and gently held him in your arms. You didn't care that your new clothes were now stained with blood. You didn't care that you were kneeling in a pool of the thick red liquid.

All you cared about was your son, Alex, lying in your arms, growing wings and a halo.

"ALEX!"