Chapter Fifteen

"What?"
"Who are those-those-things?"
"We're getting...replaced?" They said as they saw pictures of the new animatronics.
You stared at the advertisement along with everybody else. "You'll have to go back, they might arrest me if they figure out I've been housing you all..." You shook your head slowly.
It was silent.
"They've rebuilt it, differently," you said as you turned the page and read more.
"The animatronics from the last restaurant still have not been located. We've gotten new animatronics to replace the old ones. If we find them, we may scrap these new animatronics, depending on the damage done to the old ones. But if the old ones fall or have fallen into disrepair, we'll have to throw them into the parts/service room..." You read aloud before looking sadly up at all of them. "Can I see how much damage has been done to you all in animatronic form? I mean, I never really got a good look..."
They nodded and you closed your eyes. You opened them a few moments later.
"Well, it's not too bad, but you guys could use a little scrubbing up."
"Are they replacing all of us?" Chica asked in disbelief, as they all returned to their human forms.
"Well,judging by the few pictures they put on the back page of this ad, I'd have to say yes, although there isn't a picture of Goldy," you pointed to the shown pictures.
Before they could say anything, Mike piped up. "(F/N), we should call and get our jobs back."
You nodded and folded the newspaper so only the ad was showing. "Right now?"
He nodded and stood up, walking to the wall phone in your kitchen. You followed.
"Hey guys, can you all be quiet for a minute?" You said to the animatronics as you gestured to the phone, which Mike was holding. They all agreed.
You turned to Mike and waited as he dialled the number.
"Hello?" You heard him say.
You zoned out after a little and drifted into your own thoughts. What if they use the old animatronics, your friends, for parts? The ad stated that they'd put them in parts/service if they found them, depending on their damage. But it wasn't that bad, right? Surely they couldn't find a reason to do that.
Mike hung up the phone, which you were a bit surprised you didn't get to talk. "Well, they only have one day shift position open and one night shift, again. I told them I'd call them back. Which shift do you want?" Mike asked.
"Whichever one you don't," you stated simply, watching his movements.
"Well, how about we get the same shifts as last time? I get day shift and you get night shift?"
"Fine by me," you smiled, and watched as he picked up the phone and called them back to tell them which position you each wanted.
You went over to the animatronics, your smile immediately dropping. You didn't want them to be replaced, you didn't want to go to jail, and mostly, you didn't want them getting scrapped, if that was going to happen. As you sat down, they all glanced up at you with sad eyes.
"Hey, I've got an idea," Chica said. They were all in their human forms.
Everyone looked up.
"Maybe we can have...one last performance, for (F/N)?" She had a sad smile on her face.
The others looked at eachother before nodding and standing up. You watched as they walked over to a corner of your living room and got their things. They all got a headphone set with a microphone, just like yours.
"Well, (F/N), what are you waiting for?" Freddy smiled at you.
You were a bit surprised. "O-oh, okay!" You grabbed your gift from the bag and put it on your head like them. "What song are we singing?"
"Your favourite one," said Foxy.
You watched as Bonnie grabbed his guitar, Chica got her cupcake and sat behind the grand piano you had in your living room, Freddy stood towards the front, as did Foxy. Golden Freddy got a headset as well and stood beside his brother.
You all seemed to be in a circle, all facing eachother, as Freddy began speaking, as if it would be an actual performance at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which saddened you a little.
"What's going o-" Mike said as he walked in right as Freddy began introducing the performance.
You looked back and saw Mike. He smiled and went to stand by you.
Foxy got a headphone set and gave it to Mike. "You know this song, trust me."

"Hey everyone, and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! So let's strike up the band! O-O-O-O- One... Two- Kill me.. T-two..." A little music played before he spoke again. It sounded as if he was glitching or malfunctioning when he spoke.
"Is everyone enjoying some delicious-delicious flesh-pizza?"
"I can see you there, warmth and life why don't you share?" You sung with passion.
"It's been many years stuck here living with our fears." Chica sang that part with you.
"Please do pardon me, I can't help it, can't you see?" Bonnie played a little guitar to accompany the song.
"In this misery, you can join our family. Why'd you lock the door? Don't you like us anymore? This game's lots of fun, you look funny when you run. Eyes up on the wall, well that's just no fun at all. Watching us in there, using cameras hardly seems fair," you were a bit shy singing. They each took turns singing verses with you.

"Stalking hallways, getting closer.
Got you now, it's nearly over.
Found your blind spot, lurking within.
Sooner or later we'll get in.
Careful not to waste your power.
You've still got to last an hour.
I can hear your heart pound heavy,
here we come I hope you're ready," you smiled at Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, Goldy, Foxy, and Mike.

"Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear. Pray that those doors hold steady! As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn. Can you last five nights at Freddy's?" As you sang it, they all joined in. You and Freddy sounded like the main singers, while the others sang harmony with it, as well as play their instruments.

"They don't let us out, all the people scream and shout. After they go home, that is when they let us roam," Chica and Bonnie sang that verse with you.
"Once, we got a taste, but they shut us down in haste. Called us things of hell, blamed it on the rotting smell." You, Golden Freddy, and Mike.
"Who's that on the phone? You're supposed to be alone. You're not playing fair, we'll just have to break in there! You can join the crew, we have got a suit for you. With you I'll confide, it's no use to run and hide."

The pre-chorus came up. "Stalking hallways, getting closer. Got you now, it's nearly over. Found your blind spot, lurking within. Sooner or later we'll get in!"
"Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready..." You sang happily as they all began joining in, one by one. They all joined in for the chorus.
"Why'd you come back here? You should have fled dear. Pray that those doors hold steady... You've made it quite far, it's rather bizarre. Can you last five nights at Freddy's?"

"Hey kids! Where do you think you're going?" Freddy said, acting as if this was a real performance, in front of kids.
"A-Aye! You'll be walking the pla-a-ank for tha-a-at!" Foxy said. Was he malfunctioning or doing that on purpose?
"I just want to go home, don't want to be alone... Please don't cry or scream out, you won't ever get out...!" You sang that song smoothly, with accompaniment from Chica and her piano.
"Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear, pray that those doors hold steady. As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn. Can you last five nights at Freddy's?" You smiled at them all while singing, as they did the same. This song was somewhat true for you, considering you're the night guard.
The entire song suddenly went up a half step, switching a transition, and making it ten times catchier than it would of been otherwise.
"Why'd you come back here? You should have fled dear. Pray that those doors hold steady. You've made it quite far it's rather bizarre, can you last five nights at Freddy's?" Their voices melted with yours perfectly, sounding absolutely amazing. Your throat tightened as if you were about to cry, but you forced the urge back.
"What have we he-here?" Foxy said, sounding curious.
"Wow! I sure am-kill them-am hungry! L-Let's eat!" Chica smiled as she sang. There was a little more music before Freddy began speaking.
"Thanks for coming to Freddy Fazbear's! I'll see you next time..."
A few seconds later, the song ended.
You breathed out. "That was...amazing!" You smiled cheerfully.
"Did you, uh, malfunction like that purposefully? Or..." Mike trailed off, looking at the humanised animatronics.
Freddy smiled. "On purpose. Sometimes it happens randomly, though."
Mike nodded.
"What was with you saying 'kill me' and 'kill them'?"
"Making it memorable, I guess. And a bit creepy," he smiled.
"Thank you all so much," you smiled at them after a few moments, your throat tightening. You felt like crying, but held it back by swallowing a few times.
"It's not a problem! Anything for you, (F/N)!" Goldy said cheerfully, smiling at you.
You stood, smiling, as they all smiled also.
You'd miss them.
Part of you wanted to break down right there and beg them to stay.
The other part knew you couldn't hide them forever, humanised or not.
"I...I love you all," you look at every single one of them. Mike, Freddy, Goldy, Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie. You smile sadly. "I won't ever forgot you..."
Before you even knew it, they were all giving you hugs and comforting you, as your shoulders shook violently with depressed sobs.
"I..I don't want you to-to leave me," you cry out, hugging them all as they surrounded you in a group hug.
"We'll always be with you, even if we physically aren't," Bonnie comforted you.
"You can always visit," Chica suggested.
"We can all hang out at night, if the our replacements are...friendly," Foxy also suggested, a bit sad.
You had a sudden thought. What about the other animatronics? Would they be nice? What would they think of you?

What would happen to the ones you love?