Chapter Three

You grabbed the hand which was over your mouth and attempted to pry it off. It wouldn't move.
"Who are you?" You tried to say, but it came out muffled and undistinguished.
The voice giggled and whoever it was suddenly yanked you up and started to drag you out of the office. You got a glimpse of who it was. It was the one called Bonnie.
"Where are you taking me?" You ask in a bit of panic, seeing as he removed his hand to drag you away. You panicked even more as you left the office.
"Just the show stage," he answered.
Your eyes widened. "I don't want to die!"
"Who ever said that would happen?" He glance back at you once, but you didn't notice.
You went silent.
If they weren't going to kill you then what were they going to do?

You were halfway walking and being halfway dragged onto the show stage. When you got on the stage itself you saw the eyes of the animatronics all turn towards you.
"You got her, I see," said the one called Freddy.
Bonnie only nodded in response and let you go.
You stood, frozen, staring at them. You wanted to live and didn't know what they were going to do to you.
"Come here," Chica beckoned.
You walked slowly over to her.
She stared at you, which gave you the chills. It seemed as if she was staring into your soul somehow, those lavender eyes penetrating your own (E/C) eyes and staring right through. You blinked and looked away.
"She's a keeper," she stated simply and looked away.
So I'm going to live? You thought.
"W-why did you bring me here in the first place?" You asked, curious yet terrified. You couldn't bring the laptop with you so you couldn't watch the cameras or check the time.
"We didn't know if you were worth our time," Bonnie stated simply. "Most of the other guards weren't."
You swallowed.
"But you seem worthy of life, so we're going to let you keep yours." A creepy grin spread across his face, which you looked away from.
"Are...you going to kill me?" You asked, fearing the result. The question you've wanted to ask all night has been asked.
It was silent for a moment, as if from hesitation, before Freddy spoke. "No," he said simply.
You felt relieved. At least they weren't going to kill you.
A smile of relief spread across your face. "Thank go-" you were cut off by the 6 am bell ringing.
6 am already?
You watched as the animatronics went to their spot on the stage. You weren't sure who said it, but one of them said "Go." so you did just that.
You got home feeling relieved. "I can't believe I have to go back tomorrow.... It was already pretty random today..." You stated aloud as you climbed into bed and fell asleep.

You awoke to bright and harsh sunlight. Checking the alarm clock, you saw it read 1:36 pm on it.
I slept in this late?
You were starving for lunch. You got up and went downstairs into the kitchen, where you promptly searched for food. There's was practically nothing.
"Looks like I have no choice..."

You arrived at Freddy Fazbear's pizza around 2:40 pm. You pushed open the shiny glass doors to reveal a place crowded with happily yelling kids and tired parents. You wandered around and finally found an empty table after ordering your pizza.
You waited and watched the kids roam freely to wherever they desired. You remembered back to your good old days as a child.
Suddenly those thoughts were interrupted.
"Here you g- wait, aren't you (F/N)?" Chica asked. You were honestly surprised.
"What are you doing?" Was all you could say.
"Delivering your pizza to you, of course!" She answered, setting it down on the table. "I've got to go. See you tonight!" She waved and left.
"That was random."

You ate your pizza and hung around a bit longer before getting up to leave. You had a hard time trying to leave as your table was near the front, where all the kids had ran to after the animatronics said they needed a break from singing. "Ugh..." You tried pushing through the kids but they wouldn't move. You stood impatiently until one walked closer or backed up them immediately you took their spot. No, they weren't too pleased, but you needed out.
You glanced up and saw Bonnie walking through the crowd to you. He grabbed your wrist and started pulling you through the kids.
When you were out, he turned to face you.
"Sorry about taking you from the office last night," he said a bit shyly.
You smiled. "It was no big deal."
He smiled back. "Tonight, at 2 am, go to the show stage," he stated.
You had a confused look on your face as you asked "Why?"
"We need to show you something," he smiled eerily, which gave you chills, and walked off.
"See you tonight."