Chapter Nineteen: Scottie's Drunken State

*Scottie's p.o.v.*

I went to the nearest bar because I needed a drink after what I just found out. I know that Micah has no clue what is going on, but I know that I needed to debrief after what I just found out. Anyone would feel some type of way knowing that your parents are not your parents. Then to find out that one of your parents is honestly your rapist is like the icing on the cake. I am a little mad that my own father didn't tell me that he was my dad. I will never understand why he just never told me, and I would have been happy. I am not mad that he is my father. I love him to death and he has always been around, but to find out your whole life is practically a lie is what makes me so upset.

When we got to the bar, I went straight to the counter and sat down.

"One strong whiskey please." I sighed.

Micah sat next to me and he looked at me because he knew something was up.

"Do you want to tell me what happened at your mom's?" He asked.

"I don't think that is what I should call her now considering that she told me that she is my aunt." I sighed.

"Oh, you found out that your parents are really not your parents." He said putting two and two together.

"Yes, and do you want to know what the worse thing about the situation is...my dad has been there the entire time and he never once said anything about it." I told him.

"Oh so he acted like he was like an uncle or grandpa but he was really your dad." He commented.

"Yeah pretty much, and what is so messed up about the situation is that I feel so bad about it because my dad has literally been through hell for years." I sighed. My drink was handed to me and I gulped the whole thing down. I asked for another. then another. then another. I lost count at this point.

- A few hours later-

I was totally wasted. I was slumped over and I could barely register what was going on. I am lying. I definitely don't know what is going on. I just know whoever is carrying me is strong as hell.

"Woah, you have some huge muscles." I said squeezing whoever was carrying me to whereever we are going.

"Scottie, baby, you are drunk." Whoa, whoever just spoke to me has a sexy ass voice.

"You have a sexy ass voice. I want to make out. Can we make out?" I stated bluntly.

"You are way past drunk and I am trying to be a gentlemen here."

"Gentlemen my ass, I know you want to fuck me. I mean have you seen me? I am sexy, and I fucking know it." I slurred.

I heard the man chuckle and he had a sexy chuckle. I looked at his tongue and I noticed it was long.

"Can I sit on your face? You look like you know how to use your tongue because it is so long." I said bluntly.

"Scottie, you are so going to regret this in morning. I can't wait to see your reaction in the morning." He chuckled. I just nodded my head and before I registered what happened, I blacked out.

When I woke up the next morning, I had a raging headache. I moaned as I sat up slowly to get up. When I got up, I started getting flashes of what happened last night. I blushed furiously and I squealed. The person I was saying all that to was Killian. When I heard a knock on the door, I blushed when the person came in, and it was none other than Killian. He smirked as soon as he saw the blush on my face.

"So you want to sit on my face huh...." Killian chuckled. I blushed and hid myself under the covers. He chuckled and I peeked from underneath the covers. I saw him staring at me.

"I was probably a handful huh last night." I said flustered.

"Not really. You just were a little more outspoken than you normally are. Also, you can sit on my face anytime you want." He smirked when he saw my cheeks turn red. I can't believe I told him that to his face. He just chuckled and he came really close to my face. I squealed and pratically fell on the floor when he came close to me. He full on laughed at me for falling on the floor before picking me off the ground with ease. He placed me on the bed and stared at me.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about what you want. If you want to sit on my face, you don't have to ask. Just do it, but be prepared to run away from my tongue." He smirked. I blushed furiously when he said that and nodded my head in response.

"What did you found out to make you get that wasted?" He asked.

"Preston is my father." I stated.

"Oh." He stated like he knew.

"Wait, you knew." I said looking at him with his eyes wide.

"I found out from Roman when he said that he saw him at the grocery store. Roman said your scents were very similar so he put two and two together." He nodded his head.

"So you guys knew and weren't going to tell me." I pointed out.

"We were going to tell you, but it was not our place to tell you. Only he can tell you the reason why he didn't tell you. Does it shock you that he is your father?"

"No, that is not what shocks me. Marcel is my father as well." Killian's whole demeanor changed as soon as I said that.

"You mean to tell me the sick bastard that raped you is also your father." Killian snapped.

"Yes, and he raped my father as well. That is how he got pregnant with me." I told him.

"I'm going to kill him." He stood up quickly. I immediately grabbed him to stop him from doing something drastic. I want the sick piece of shit dead too, but we have to think logically about this. He is already out here pretending to be Luca. The real Luca is somewhere out there who knows where. We had to think real smart about this and if we do kill him, it has to be before he does something far more sinister. If we kill him now and the police find his body, I will be caught in the middle considering that it will be in my jurisdiction. Plus then it is going to open up a can of worms about the fact that he is my father, and that is going to open up the fact that I have two fathers. It is just going open up everything that shouldn't be out in the open, so if we did, we have to be really careful.

"We can't kill him now. We have to be smart about it. Marcel is out here pretending to be Luca. We also need to take into account that he is my father as well as Preston. Let's just say we do kill him, you know they are going to do an investigation on him to find out exactly why he was killed. It is going to open up the fact that he is my father. It is going to expose you guys as being werewolves. We have to think about this thoroughly." I pointed out.

"I know. I think we just have to wait until he strikes first to see what he is planning. For right now, the focus should continue to be to find Luca." Killian pointed out.

"Who would know where he is? We already suspect he is with Camiel."

"He is not with Camiel based on what my guys have told me. The only person who would know is my dad." He told me.

"But your dad has been dead for a long ass time. I don't think he knows."

"He knows exactly where he is." Killian stated.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Preston is their mate. Even though they have not mated, in order to keep the mate bond strong, Luca would have to stay within the same territory. Other wise, Preston and my dad would feel pain because it is like rejection." He pointed out.

"So we have to talk with your dad to find out where Luca is." Killian just nodded his head in response.

"Okay, let's do it!" I told him. He smirked when I said that. I looked at him flustered when I saw the look in his eyes.

"That is not what I meant!" I said flustered.

"Alright, whatever you say." He chuckled.

Hopefully, Dominic can tell us where Luca is.