CHAPTER EIGHT: Tension

*Scottie's p.o.v.*

When I woke up the next morning, I saw a sleeping Roman next to me. He was just knocked out next to me turned towards me. I blushed just looking at him. Who would have thought that Roman would be sleeping next to me in my bed. I mean nothing happened between us, but if someone were to barge in right now, they would think something happened. I got up slowly to not wake him up. He looked like he was in a deep sleep like he hasn't slept for days. I started getting ready for work. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting in the shower. I shut the door quietly not to wake Roman up. I took a quick shower because I forgot to pick out clothes for work before I got in the shower. When I came out the shower, I dried myself off and opened the door quietly. I saw Roman was awake, and he was staring at me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I blushed. He was staring at my towel intently. I did not know whether if he was looking at me because he was just horny and hadn't had a release in so long or is it because he generally found me attractive. I don't know about the second one considering that when I confessed to them, they told me that they only saw me as a friend. When I confessed, that was years ago and things could change. I think it is more me imagining that they would look at me like this than it actually being a reality. I just looked at Roman suspiciously.

"If you are horny, Tate can help you handle that." I commented.

"You have been mentioning Tate ever since I have been here. Tate, Killian, Gio, and I are just friends. That is it." Roman said.

"Oh sorry, sex friends." I said sarcastically. Something flashed in his eyes at my stubbornness. I have seen that look in his eyes before, and trust me when I tell you, It made me tremble. I just blushed and turned away from him. What is going on with him? He seems different. Killian seemed more...dominant, and more hotter. Roman was just different. He was making direct eye contact with me. He was watching my every move, and it was like he was trying to get a reaction out of me. He was trying to get me to blush or get flustered. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Roman talking.

"We weren't sex friends either." Roman stated. He is lying because I walked in on them having sex. I walked in on them, and that was the most embarrassing day of my life considering that I confessed to them earlier that day. I will never forget that day.

"You don't have to lie to me anymore Roman. It is not like anything is going to change. I am just the best friend." I chuckled. He looked at me, and I saw hurt go across his eyes before it disappeared quickly.

"Alot has changed, and we did not have sex that day." Roman said.

"If you are lying to me to protect my feelings, please don't. I mean I rather you tell me the truth than lie to me because you are trying to spare my feelings." I admitted. I gasped when I was turned around. I blushed when I was pulled closer to Roman, and he gripped my chin to make me look at him.

"I am telling the truth. Nothing happened that day." He said seriously.

"You are still lying. I saw you and I-"

I whimpered when he gripped me by my neck and held me around the waist with his other hand almost like he was trying to prevent me from escaping him.

"I am telling you it was not like that." He said looking at me.

"What was it like then?" I said flustered.

He just stared at me and didn't say anything. It was like he knew that there was no fucking excuse. I just rolled my eyes and he gripped my neck harder.

"Did you...just roll your eyes at me?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I did." I replied back. He just stared back at me as if he was going to devour me. My whole body trembled hard. He chuckled huskily before he invaded my space.

"I wouldn't do that again if I were you." He said clicking his tongue.

"Or what. You are not gonna do anything." I rolled my eyes. He just grabbed my arm roughly. He turned me away from him, and pulled me back against him hard. I gasped for two reasons. I got surprised by his roughness. Two, his dick was poking me, and it was not small either. He chuckled in my ear and tsked in my ear while keep that grip on my arm. It was really hard to try to concentrate when you have a big dick poking you in your butt and it is from someone you want to just fuck you without hesitation, but you have self control.

"I can't wait until Gio gets back because he is not the same Gio anymore." Roman admitted.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked curiously.

He just chuckled and let me go. He just leaned against my nightstand looking me up and down.

"You'll see." He smirked. I don't like the way he looked at me when he said that. It is that look like my ass is literally done for, and everything told me to take his warning and listen. Stubborn me is bring Gio out of hiding by doing the most which is my speciality especially when I am trying to prove a point or when I trying to find out something.

"You are right, we will see." I chuckled. He looked at me suspicious when I said that.

"What are you planning?" He asked.

"I am not planning anything. I am just repeating what you said." I said.

"Okay." He said keeping that look on his face. I just shooed him out, so I could get ready for work. I put my clothes on quickly, and by the time, I went downstairs, I saw that he was gone. I checked my whole house to make sure before I went to my office.