CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Finding Luca pt. 2

*Dominic's p.o.v.*

I was sitting in my office, puzzled. I want to tell my sons so badly that Scottie has trauma, but my integrity as a therapist tells me that it is not my business to tell them unless he involves them. That is not highly likely because he has been so used to literally being hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally by people he cares about. He is not going to open up easily to outsiders. He opened up to Presley because he did not choose in the manner and because Presley is the only one who has truly shown, he would never do anything to hurt him. Granted, my sons are complete fucking stupid asses, but they mean no harm. I fucked them up badly when I found what they did to Scottie. I know they will never make the same mistake again, but Scottie is someone who needs reassurance and trust. It is going to be a while before he trusts him. I don't blame Scottie at all. I just want him to become more aware of his surroundings, especially around my idiot sons.

They are werewolves, and the only reason he knows is because of the shifting in front of him like idiots. At the time, they were still trying to get control of their wolf. Now that they know he is his mate, their wolf is fighting to stay in control. I know what they are going through because, believe me, I went through it with Presley. There are still things that Presley and I have to address, but we can't address them because he and Luca are both missing. I have an idea of where Luca might be, but I have not been there in years. I don't think he would go back there, considering that it would be too much for him to go back to the one place that he hated the most. I hated going back home, knowing what happened most of the time growing up. 

- Scottie's p.o.v.-

I took a deep breath when I came out of Dominic's office. That was too much for me, and I know that if I don't continue to go, I will not be able to move on. I walked to my car and drove to where I was supposed to meet Tate. It was in a secluded area, and that was a little strange for him, considering we have been meeting up at the same place. I did not think much of it. I just thought maybe he wanted to change the meetup spot. I ended up being in the woods somehow. I parked my car against the curve. I got out and started walking based on the location he sent me. Something in my gut was telling me that this was not right. When I got a call on my phone, I saw that it was Tate.

"Hey, where are you!" He asked me.

"I am at the location that you sent me," I told him.

"What location?" He asked me. My heart sunk in my chest. I froze and took a deep breath.

"You sent me an address, and I came," I told him.

"Wait, I didn't send you a location." I could hear his keys jiggling in the background.

"So who send me the location from your phone?" 

"I don't know...listen, I need you to run..." He told me.

"You don't have to tell me twice," I told him before hanging up. I just took off. What the fuck? What the hell is going on! I just took off running. I could hear howling in the distance. I just kept running as far as I could. When I heard the howling getting closer, I started freaking out. I reached a certain area before I was grabbed. I was about to scream, but my mouth was covered. 

I was about to fight whoever got me, but my whole body froze when I heard the person who grabbed me speak. 

"Shh....stay quiet." I turned around, and my eyes went wide when I saw Gio. I just started balling, and he hugged me tightly against him. 

"Come out, little kitty." I froze when I heard Marcel's voice. I knew it was him because Luca is still missing. He pulled me away a little bit, and he looked me in my eyes. I blushed furiously when I felt his fingers softly touch mine. When his finger touched my lips softly, I moaned softly. He gripped my neck so hard and quick, all I could do is a whimper.