CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Doing the Most

*Scottie's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning feeling warm for some reason. I scooted closer to the warmth because it just felt nice. When I realized that the warmth was coming from another body, I jumped up quickly. I looked down in the bed, and I saw Killian passed out next to me with no shirt on like it was normal for me to wake up to him next to me. It was my day off today, so I planned on getting some more rest. I laid my head back down, and before I knew it, I was passed out again.

When I woke up again, I saw Killian was staring at me as I woke up.

"Good morning." He chuckled.

"I would say good morning too, but then again, I am wondering how the hell you got inside of my house..." I asked.

"You left the balcony door open, so I just walked in. You need to be more careful." He pointed out before I slapped him hard on his naked chest.

"Where the hell have you been? You have people worried and sick about you." I asked him.

"I needed to cool my head for a few days because I was pissed that someone tried to choke you death." He told me.

"You didn't do anything stupid, did you?" I asked him.

He chuckled and got out of my bed. I gasped when I saw that he was naked. He turned towards me, and I unintentionally closed my legs. Shit, his dick is huge and thick. It looks like it would tear my hole up.

"Don't worry about it." He said, coming close to my face.

"Umm, why are you naked..." I asked him.

"I was in my wolf form when I came here. I forgot to bring clothes." He pointed out.

"Well, I am going to find you some clothes," I said, staring at this point. He chuckled before he gripped me by the neck so hard that I almost fell off my bed.

"Don't look at it like that if you can't take it." He groaned.

"I bet you I could." I challenged.

"You don't want to challenge me, sweetheart, because I will tear your ass up." He whispered seductively in my ear. I stood up, and I turned towards him. I know I said I was not going to do this, but I needed to prove to my uncle that he did not know what he was talking about. I reached over my bed to get my phone. I put my ass against him on purpose and moved it as I reached for my phone. I felt this vice-like grip go on my waist to stop me from moving. I froze. Oh shit. Oh shit.

He pulled me against his body so hard, and I whimpered helplessly. He gripped me by the back of my neck and pressed his body against me.

"I am not the one to tease sweetheart because I will fuck you right here and right now. " He growled in my ear. I turned around, and I gasped when I saw his werewolf eyes staring back at me. I grabbed his face with both of my hands, and I felt the tingles like my uncle said. I have felt them before, but this time, it was different.

"Your eyes..." I told him.

He chuckled and gripped my throat. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me roughly. I gasped in surprise. He was kissing me so roughly and not giving me time to try to win this tongue battle we were in. He pinned my tongue, almost like he was commanding for me to submit. I moaned helplessly as I gave up. I will submit to this man in a heartbeat. I moaned loudly when he slapped me on my ass before bending me over the bed. He pulled my pajama shorts down, and before I could react, I felt a hard smack on my ass.

"Owww."

"This is your punishment for teasing me and my wolf." He groaned in my ear.

SMACK!