CHAPTER NINE: Operation: Find the Hoes

*Roman's p.o.v.*

As soon as I left Scottie's house, I went on the search for Killian. Tate does not know where Killian went, and that is not good considering he is on the hunt to kill. When Killian is on the hunt to kill, he is literally scariest person alive. I don't know the details of why Killian is on the hunt for someone right now which is why I showed up to the cabin. I came in the cabin and saw Tate and Angel cuddled up. I sat down next to them on the couch that they looked so comfortable on.

"Okay, so do you want to tell me why Killian is this pissed?" I asked.

"Scottie almost got choked to death from one of our men who turned out to be working with Luca all along."

"You mean to tell me that we had a fucking snitch in the pack." I snapped.

"Yes, and I am trying to find Killian before he does anything reckless. He has been acting reckless lately, and I think it has to do with the fact that he is pushing his primal instinct back to mark Scottie. Instead of holding his wolf back, it is making him lose control of his wolf. Gio is who knows where doing who knows what...so that is not good." Tate pointed out.

"Well, Scottie is planning on luring out Gio." I stated.

"I think that is good thing he is trying to lure Gio out." Tate stated.

"But he is going to do it by any means." I stressed.

Angel just giggles like it is normal for him to do that in this situation.

"Oh, y'all are fucked because Scottie is not going to stop until Gio practically appears in front of him. He is going to do things that will only piss Gio off. He knows how to piss Gio off, and he knows how to do it well." Angel giggled.

"I mean I am not going to lie, that would be a sight to see especially since he has not mated with Scottie yet." Tate stated.

"I think we should focus on finding Killian and Gio before Scott finds Gio." I stated.

"I agree but once Scottie makes his mind, he is a stubborn little shit, and he is good at it too." Tate pointed out.

"I know his stubborn little ass is good at it, and it turns me on so much when he gets like that." I groaned just thinking about it and all the ways I could punish him. Tate and Angel just smirked at me probably because they knew exactly what I was thinking.

*Scottie's p.o.v.*

- A week later-

I finished with testifying for the last case I was working on. Now I was working on Luca's case, and I was following a lead that I recently found realized while going through his case. I did not expect in a million years for this lead to be someone that I know. I did not know what to think because he is a missing person and it was reported twenty eight years ago. I was raped 10 years ago, so explain to me why there is still a missing report on someone that reported 28 years ago by someone I know. I visited the last known place that this person lived. It showed up to a small apartment. I knocked on the door, and they answered. They looked shocked to see me even though they should not be because I come here once a week to visit. I looked at my only living family in disbelief.

I looked at my uncle Presley in disbelief as I walked in. He looked at me with his eyes wide at the look in my eyes.

"We need to talk..." I told him.

"Yeah sure, I was wondering why you showed up unannounced. Usually you call first." He said sitting on the couch.

"I had to ask you because I am in disbelief right now..." I said.