CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: A Bombshell Just Dropped

*Scottie's p.o.v*

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that Gio was not next to me. I sighed as I got ready for work. When I walked downstairs, I jumped ten feet in the air when I saw Gio was downstairs cooking breakfast. A man was sitting at the counter, and I walked slowly inside my kitchen.

"I can see you made yourself at home," I commented.

"I surely did, but Scottie, I want to introduce you to Micah. He is going to be with you at all times when you are working. He is going to take you to and from work every day from now on." Gio told me.

Micah stood up, and I gulped when I saw the size of him. Gio and Micah are the same height, but I think Micah intimidates me because this is my first time meeting him. I heard the man chuckle before he looked at me.

"Our Luna is really tiny, Gio. Are you sure that he will be able to handle you, Killian, and Roman?" I blushed hard, and Gio and Micah laughed. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled along with them after a while. 

"We will find out eventually." I giggled. Micah just nodded his head before our laughter calmed down after a while.

"You have nothing to worry about, Luna. I am a goofball." Micah chuckled.

"We are going to get along just great." I chuckled. Micah smirked, and Gio looked at us suspiciously.

"I hope I really did not just set up a disaster duo just now." Gio groaned.

"You probably did," Micah smirked. I giggled and just thinking I like Micah already. I know he is going to be an excellent friend to me eventually. Gio just shook his head, and we talked for a while as Gio continued to make breakfast. When Gio got done making breakfast, we ate with small talk here and there. Once everyone finished, I washed the dishes quickly to get ready for work. Once I was dressed, I saw Gio was on the phone. It was on speaker, and Micah was leaning against my counter.

"Have you got any leads on where Luca is?" Gio asked. When I heard Killian's voice, I blushed.

"No, I am telling you it is obvious he doesn't want to be found. Even dad said he hadn't seen him. My dad had a vision that Luca was going to make an appearance, but he never did. You know Dad is always spot on when it comes to his visions. Something is wrong." Gio pointed out.

"What's wrong? Maybe, I can help." I asked.

"Hey, sweetheart," Killian said over the phone.

"Hi," I said, flustered.

"When I get my hands on you tonight, wheew I am g-

"Okay! What's going on?" I blushed when I saw Gio and Micah smirk when Killian was about to get x-rated fast.

"Gio basically has a suspicion that Luca is actually somewhere missing and could be in danger and  not trying to hide on purpose."

"What makes you say that he is actually missing?" I asked him.

"Well, my dad got a vision that Luca was going to appear when Presley woke up my dad. When Luca did not show up, my dad got suspicious. My dad has never been wrong when it comes to his visions. He would have seen if something was going to happen to Luca." Gio pointed out.

"So that is what Gio is speculating, and it is starting to make me think that this could be bigger than what we imagined. Luca is literally a walking assassin, so if something happened to him, it would take a whole army to tear him down. I am not joking either." Killian commented. My gut was telling me something was wrong. 

"Okay, Gio, can you put me on a three-way call? I have to get to work." I asked. Gio just nodded his head. I gave him my number, considering it has changed. Micah and I walked to his car. I gaped when I saw his car. It was a beauty. My phone started ringing immediately when I got in the car. I knew it was Gio considering he gave me his number after I gave him mine. I put it on speaker so that Micah could hear as well. 

"Something is definitely going on. I mean, think about what has happened within the last few days. My uncle was attacked; I was almost attacked. Dominic just woke up as well. My uncle is literally in hiding because he is being targeted. I am being targeted, so do you think that it is much bigger than what we suspect. I mean, think about it, Luca is out there, and we have no clue where he is. He has been practically missing for over 10 years. It has just been brought to the picture that my uncle was attacked by Camiel the night Luca disappeared. Do you think that there is a possibility that Camiel is involved in all of this mess? I mean, we already suspect that Camiel and Marcel are working together, but we have no proof." I admitted.

"Luca would not have known Camiel was the one who attacked Presley unless Presley is Luca's mate. Luca and Presley would have had to complete the mate bond." Gio pointed out.

"I mean, we know that it is confirmed that Dominic is Presley's mate due to his blood, which is another way to figure it out. Hypothetically speaking, we know that Luca was the one who found him. To save him, he would have had to give him some of his blood, which means that he would have known right then and there that Presley was his mate. He also would have seen that Camiel was indeed the one who attacked him." Killian commented. 

"So let's hypothetically say that Luca knew before my uncle knew that they were mates. Let's also say he went after Camiel. Is it possible that Camiel found him first and could have him somewhere that no one would be able to find him?"I asked.

"If Camiel did, he would not have been able to take on Luca by himself. Luca would have killed him in a matter of seconds. Luca is a target, but as you can see, no one would attempt to even try anything with him, knowing that he will kill them with the snap of his finger. That is why I am saying something is going on here that I could put my finger on." Gio explained.

"Okay, I am just going to put my input because Gio is right, Killian. Something is going on that we don't know, and Luca would not have allowed Presley to be alone and go this long with no protection. Hear me out, there could be a possibility that Camiel did find him first, but Luca may have gone with Camiel willingly." Micah stated.

"Why would Luca go with Camiel knowing that there is a possibility that he knows that Camiel attacked Presley?" Killian asked.

"I think Camiel may have threatened him or more Presley's life. Camiel probably realized that was his way of getting at Luca. He knew that threatening or putting Presley in harm's way would force Luca to come with him because he didn't want anything to happen to him. I am telling you Luca would have gone willingly if that meant keeping Presley protected. Plus, he would be setting himself up for a trap, knowing Camiel is not to be trusted. As you can see, Presley was attacked, so it is possible that Luca did go willingly because Camiel promised to keep him unharmed, but Luca would have to follow his terms. Luca could just be following what Camiel is telling him to because he is afraid something will happen to Presley. But he is a stupid idiot." Gio pointed out.

"Okay, let's say this is what happened. Luca is going to be pissed when he finds out that Camiel went back on his word. Luca is way too trusting." Killian stated.

"So what I can do is I can look up Camiel's records to see if I can find anything," I told them.

"Okay, let me know what you find." Gio and Killian stated.

"Okay, I will reach out to you guys when I find something," I told them before hanging up. I took a deep breath, and Micah sighed as well. When I realized we were already at my job, I got up, and Micah followed me to my office. I gave him the chair that I had in the closet. He started looking up even information about Camiel that he can find on the internet. I looked up what I could find and what I found shocked me to my core.

I immediately put my phone on speaker, and I frantically told Micah to come over here. His eyes went wide when he saw what I saw on my screen. 

"You are not going to believe what I am about to tell you. Call Killian. I will call Roman." I told Gio. I paused the phone call to call Roman. Roman has been caught up based on what Gio texted me earlier. He answered immediately when I called.

"Did you find anything?"

"Yes, hold on." I connected the call with Gio. 

"Okay, is everyone here? Because I don't know how I feel about this, but my uncle has some explaining to do." I said.

"Wait, what did you find?" Roman asked.

"Camiel is Presley's brother...