CHAPTER SEVEN: Sleepover Time

*Scottie's p.o.v*

Any logical person would hit a person who is supposedly dead with the closest weapon they had at the time. Here is the different between a logical person, and me. I didn't stop hitting him with the soap bottle that I had. All I could see was red because where the fuck has he been. Now he fucking shows up when I am practically dog food for Luca. Is he crazy.

I just kept hitting him over and over.

"You have fucking balls showing up here with no explanation. No word for years that this whole fucking time you were alive." I snapped as I kept hitting him with the bottle. I gasped when my arm was grabbed roughly. He looked at me in my eyes, and just laughed.

"It is good to see you too Scottie." The bastard chuckled. Standing in front of me laughing his ass off was Roman. The fucking bastard had the AUDACITY to sit here and laughing knowing damn well that there is some sticky shit going on right now.

"Where is Gio?" I snapped.

Roman looked at me and I stared at him waiting for an answer.

"I don't know where he is?"

"You mean you don't know where your own twin brother is. I thought you guys have a twin connection."

"We had to separate because people kept coming after the both of us. We decided to split up for that reason, but no one knows where Gio is. Not even Tate, and he talks to us every fucking day." He stated.

"What the fuck did he do for him to be hiding and not telling no one where he is?" I asked.

"Gio has something really bad, and I mean really bad to the point that people are after him. He needs to stay hidden until the coast is clear for him to come back." He stated.

"What the hell did he do? I can help him."

"The thing is you can't because now you are involved. The FBI is watching your every move, and he knows that people are investigating our case as a disappearance. He doesn't want you risk losing your job for something he did." Roman stated.

"What the fuck did he do? I am tired of the bullshit answers. Tell me what he did." I snapped. Roman looked at me before looking around the room almost to make sure the coast is clear. He checked to make sure that there were no hidden cameras or bugs in the room. He told me to sit down and I looked at him as he bent down to my level.

"He killed the boss of a rival mafia." I froze when he said that before I started laughing.

"Are you fucking joking?" I chuckled. He looked at me seriously, and that is when it dawned on me.

"So you are saying he killed a mafia boss, but you are also saying he is mafia boss." I questioned.

"No, Killian is the mafia boss. He and I are the second in command. "

"Who in the fuck came up with the idea of being in a mafia? Are you fucking lunatics? How long have you been in it? Why am I just finding out about this now? Is Tate a member too!" I shouted.

"We did not have a choice. Our father was killed and we had to carry on his legacy. Our father wanted us to take over it. Luca wanted to take over, but our dad knew what would happen then. He refused to let Luca be the boss. Luca has had resentment against us for years because of that. My father was a firm believer in protecting the people we love no matter the cost. Luca just love the thrill to kill which why he could not be a good leader. There would have been a matter of time before he would have either gotten killed or spent the rest of his life in prison." Roman admitted.

"That still does not answer how long you have been in it or why am I just finding this out now or the fact if Tate is in it as well."

"We have been in it since we are 16.  You are finding out now because now since we enforce the rules, the rules are different. My dad was merciless when it came to the rules. If anyone found out we were in the mafia, they would have been killed immediately no matter what they were to you. He lost the love of his life years ago because his own father killed him when he found out that the love of his life knew that he was in the mafia."

"Wow." That is sad and it is so fucked that his grandpa would do that to him. I could see how losing the love of your life will change you. I get it because love will make you do crazy things.

"That is so messed up. I know it must have fucked your dad up for a long time."

"Yes it did, and it made him cold. My dad was a great father, but his heart was filled with vengeance, but he doesn't know what we know about the love of his life." Roman stated.

"What did he not know?"

"You can be in love with someone, but not know that they were not who you were destined to be with. That was not who he was suppose to be with. The person who he is destined to be with is alive still."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curious.

"When it comes to our family, we know at a certain age who we are destined to be with. My dad was being tricked by the person who he thought was the love of his life. If only he knew the evil piece of shit that the person he was in love with was. He staged his death and his own father worked with him to do it. The whole family is fucked up, but we are probably the only sane ones." He pointed out.

"You may be sane, but you have lunatic tendencies." I commented. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Well, at least, we are not as bad as them." He blurted out.

"You are suppose to be a decent human being, but anyways, why am I target?" I asked.

He just stared at me, and I could not decipher the look he was giving me since this was his first time looking at me like that.

"It is because you are someone special to us, and people realized it. They would do anything to spite us."

"I am just your best friend. I would think the special someone they would go after would be Tate." I stated.

"No, you are much more than that. I can't tell you right now because you will freak out when I do." He said.

"What do you mean I would freak out? If you are just going to tell me that since I am your best friend, people are going to come after me. I don't want to hear something that is obvious." I admitted.

He just chuckled and shook his head. He stared at me again, and I knew that look. It was a look of admiration. I blushed and turned away from him.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Shouldn't you be looking at Tate like that?" I said flustered. He gripped my chin and made me look at him.

"I am looking at you because I want to." He responded back.

My face turned redder because I mean whose face wouldn't if you know someone is staring at you like you are the most precious thing to them.

"I am going to bed." I said getting out my bath. I mean I did not care that I was naked. We have all seen each other naked. I walked past him naked as day. I went to my drawer and grabbed my pajamas. I put my pajama bottoms on first. I had to bent down to lift them on my body. I gasped when I felt a strong arm reach around my waist. I felt myself being pulled against my waist.

My eyes went wide when I felt something very hard poking me.

"You shouldn't bend down like that in front of me." He warned.

"I had to put my pajamas bottoms on..." i pointed out.

"You knew exactly what you were doing bending down in front of me like that. You need to be more careful." He stated. I blushed in response to what he said. Did he just say I need to be careful just because I bent down to put my bottoms on. I did not imagine it right.

Please tell me it is my imagination that the one of the men I love just checked out my ass and he is hard.

Yep, it is definitely my imagination and it is playing a sick joke on me. The temptation will get you every time. With that in mind, I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am fine. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I mean yeah. I am about to go to bed because I am sleepy." I said.

"Okay." He said looking at me as I put the rest of my pajamas on. I climbed in my bed and laid down on my pillow. I felt the bed dip next to me, so I turned around.

"Are you inviting yourself to sleepover?" I questioned.

"It is more like breaking in." He chuckled. I giggled and shook my head. I yawned tiredly as my eyes started drifting slowly. Before I knew it, my eyes closed on their own into a deep slumber.