Chapter Fourteen: Finding Luca pt. 1

*A/n: I want to apologize for not updating when I was suppose to. I will designate Saturday as a free update day where if I miss an update on a story for the week. I will update them on Saturday. Thank you ❤️*

*Scottie's p.o.v.*

I should not have provoked Killian like that. Remind me to never do that again. My ass is paying for it literally. I am at work in my office. I am sitting at an angle because my butt was still sore. I am so mad with Killian. He could have gone easy on me, but no. He was like your ass is mine. I blushed just remembering the conversation after he caught me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a knock came on my door. I told whoever it was to come in. I saw Tate come in. He shut the door immediately after we came in the office.

"Hey, remember when you told me to find out if your uncle was home." He commented. I just nodded my head because I have not been able to get in contract with him since the last time I saw him. The last time I saw him was last week. It is not like my uncle to not contact me. My uncle always picks up when I call. I asked Tate to look into it considering the information that only we know.

"Gio knows where he is because when I went to his house, his scent was in your uncle's apartment. He was here, and did not tell any of us which is not like him at all. Something else is going on with Gio that he is not telling us. Your uncle is safe based on what Gio told me this morning. He just won't tell us his exact location, but something in gut is telling me that it is somewhere that we know, but have not thought of yet." Tate pointed out.

We have been thinking of places that Gio would hide out at. When we have checked, there was no sign of them. The only other place I could think of was their family lake house in the mountains. Every summer, we would go there as a summer trip before school. I have not been there since the time I caught them at the cabin. I did not think of that place, but Gio, Roman, and Killian all loved going there.

"Wait, I think that I may know a place." I stated.

"I already thought of the lake house as well. I just got back from there yesterday. There was no sign of him. I know there is another place that we can try. You should be very familiar with the area." He told me.

"What area?" I asked him.

"Remember when we were all kids and we built a treehouse at your family summer home." He asked.

"I mean yeah. I haven't been there in years. Why would be up there? I mean the last time we were up there, we got into a huge fight and he didn't go back. That use to be our spot where we could go if we needed space for one another. It was open to you guys as well." I admitted.

"He may be up there. My gut is telling me I am right." Tate told me.

"Why would he go back up there? He never liked the place anyway?" I questioned.

"If you have not realized by now, then you are fucking stupid. Gio, Roman, and Killian are your mates. Since they are being pussies and not wanting to admit it, I will. I am tired of it. Gio is probably up there because that is the only place that you would think of considering that it has been years since you have been there. You do that treehouse means something to him." Tate told me.

"He did not act like it meant something to him. He thought it was stupid."

"You are the stupid one because do you remember around the time we built the treehouse. We were about 13 years old, and you fell off the ladder." He pointed out.

"Of course I remember, I still have the scar to prove it. What does that have to do with any thing?" I asked him.

"He was the one who saved you that day. You almost died." I froze when he said that.

"But I thought that it was the doctors."

"No, he gave you some of his blood to save you. It was him." Tate pointed out.

"I mean we can try it, but I highly doubt that he would be up there let alone my uncle going there willingly.

"I think you are more afraid of the fact that I am right. What do you mean your uncle would not go up there willingly?" He asked.

"You would have to drag my uncle screaming and yelling up there. He never told me why he hated going up there, but something definitely happened to him here because everytime he would come up here, he had nightmares and get panic attacks." I admitted.

"Gio may have possibly had to drag him up here. Gio wouldn't have showed up here unless your uncle was in immediate danger." He pointed out.

"Wait..." My eyes went wide. I have a feeling why my uncle is so frigtened of that place. He told me that he was stabbed by Camiel but he never told me exactly where. Could it be possible that this is where he was stabbed? He was stabbed in the one place he thought he was safe in. I mean think about it. Dominic and Luca did not know the location. It could be possible that they did not know because he never told them about it.

"I am going to go on a lim that he was stabbed there." I commented.

Right when I said that, Tate's phone rang. He put it on speaker, and I froze when I heard Gio's voice.

"How is he?" Gio asked.

"He is right here if you want to talk to him." Tate stated.

"No, not right now. It will make me come kidnap him if I do. I don't want you to freak out." He suddenly said.

"Freak out about what..." Tate asked.

"Presley is missing, and I see signs of a struggle. I have a bad feeling about this." Gio said worriedly.

"Okay, let me call you back." Tate said before hanging up. I looked at Tate with my eyes wide.

"How the fuck did he go missing under Gio's watch?" I asked.

"Does anyone else besides us know about your family lakehouse location?"

"Camiel would if my suspicious is right about my uncle being stabbed there." I admitted.

"Fuck, we need to find Luca fast before time runs out." Tate stated. I grabbed my coat and we started our search for Luca. He is still missing, and the best source to go to is his now alive brother, Dominic. With that thought, I followed Tate to where Dominic is apparently hiding out at. The only thing on my mind was if my uncle is okay.