Chapter Twenty: Scottie's Therapist Session #2

- A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I am feeling a lot better. I am working on updating the rest of the stories this week. Thank you for your patience! Enjoy reading! More to come soon!

*Scottie's p.o.v.*

I have a gut feeling that Dominic knows exactly where Luca is. I was going to ask him today since I have another session with him today. I took a deep breath, and for some reason, I was shaking. I don't know whether it was because I know the sessions will start getting intense starting today, or is it because I can't shake the feeling that Dominic is almost trying to protect Luca and is keeping him hidden because if Luca makes his presence known, who knows what could happen. 

When I saw him motion for me to come into his office, I closed the door after me. I sat in the same chair that I sat in last time. He smiled at me warmly and sat in front of me in his chair.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Honestly, I am questioning everything now," I said truthfully.

"Say more." He said.

"I mean, I basically found out my whole life has been a lie. The man who has been playing my uncle is not really my uncle but my dad. Then your lunatic brother is also my father, so of course, I am lost right now because a part of me feels bad that happened to my dad, but then another part is like my uncle could have told me years ago." I said.

"It's natural to feel lost especially because everything that you thought you knew, you didn't. You are confused because you have no clue how to go moving forward. The first step that you should do is take a few days and think. You need to let your emotions calm down before addressing your dad because I am assuming that he doesn't know that you know."

I just nodded my head, and he continued talking.

"Okay, because he doesn't know that, you know, I want you to be honest with him after you have cooled off for a few days and tell him how you feel. I think a lot of it was that he was scared, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that he didn't tell you. I want you guys both to express how you feel and be open to what he has to say." Dominic commented.

"Okay." I nodded my head. I mean, he is right. I needed to cool off because if I address it now, it could go left quickly because of how blunt I can be. If I just cool off a little bit, it will be better for me to address it when I am even-tempered.

"Alright, so now I know this is a touchy topic, but for me to pinpoint the source of your nightmares and help you on your journey to healing, you need to open up a little more about what happened. That is if you ready because you have already opened up a lot, so if you want to, I want you to tell me what your childhood was like with your aunt and uncle now, considering that we know that they aren't your real parents."

"My aunt still pretends to this day that she doesn't remember the night that I came out, but how can I forget? When I came out about the fact that I am gay, my aunt disagreed with it. She basically said I was disgusting for thinking that way, and I would burn in hell. But she was like a switch. One day she would be all for me being gay, but then the next, she disagreed with it. I never knew with her and still don't know today. That sorry excuse of a husband that she used to have, he beat me to the point where I was in the hospital for days. Because I was under 18 at the time, the cops came to investigate. I told them the truth, and my uncle was sent to jail. They gave my dad custody over me, and I lived with him. I didn't have communication with them after that until the other day when I saw her." I admitted.

"I am sorry that happened to you. You did not deserve that happening to you for who you love and what is worse is that your aunt still lives in a world of black and white. I think you did the right thing by separating yourself from her. You need to keep a distance from her." He stated.

"I am because she does nothing but brings me down. Then I am dealing with the fact that I am here in this world due to my father being raped by your lunatic brother. Like I don't want to think I came in this world in this manner." I stated. 

"I know you probably feel like I came into this world off of bad vibes, but you are your own person. You are healing and trying to move on. I don't want you thinking that he is going to harm you again. I am not going to allow that to happen. Killian, Roman, and Gio are not going to let that happen to you. We are going to handle it. For right now, enjoy working and doing what you do best." Dominic stated.

"Okay," I said, nodding my head.

"Okay, we can call it a day because we talked about a lot. Do you have anything else on your mind?" He asked me.

"Yes, where's Luca?" I asked. He smirked, almost like he was expecting me to ask him that. I got straight to the point because I need a location on him.

"He is coming back really soon. That's all I am going to say." Dominic stated.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"As I said, he is coming back really soon. That's all I can say." He repeated.

"Can you at least tell me if he was with Camiel or not?" I asked him.

"He was never with Camiel. Quite the opposite, he is keeping himself under the radar, especially since the FBI wants him. He has to stay hidden because he can't just appear. After all, they are going to arrest him immediately. His location is a secret because of that." He stated.

"But don't you think dad should know where he is at?"

"No. Quite frankly, the first person the FBI will target is Presley. That is why Presley can't know, but Luca is going to make his appearance soon." He stated.

"How soon?" I asked.

"Very soon. Sooner than you think, and that's all I am saying." He smirked.

"Okay," I whined as I walked out the opposite.

Plan to find Luca: failure x 200