ᴋᴇɢɢᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The Pogues had all decided that the best way to solve all of their life problems, was a Kegger. Keggers we're kind of a tradition in the OBX.

Kooks, Pogues, and Tourons all came together for one night, and became civil for the sake of none other than, free beer.

John B and JJ carried the keg onto the beach, while Kie carried the pump, and Pope carried red solo cups.

Sage followed behind them, as they set the keg in the sand, pumping it and poring the liquid into red solo cups.

"Who wants?" John B asked, filling up the cups. Kie, and JJ raised their hands, and John B handed them the beers. "Pope, Sage?" John B asked, and they both shook their heads no.

You can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the boneyard. It's kind of like a three layer burrito.

First is the working-class derelicts from The Cut. Then there are the Kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers, the natural enemies of the Pogues.

Then there are the Tourons. Totally clueless. Here for a week on vacation with their families.

Sage watched everyone around her socialize with each other, seeing as she wasn't so good at it herself. John B talked with a blonde touron girl, frequently smiling, and touching her arm.

"Yo, Sarah, be careful." Topper said, as Sarah climbed up a large beached buoy. Sage looked at the Kook princess, then back over at her friend.

Kie's gaze fell on Sarah, and Sage knew she wasn't gonna leave her two cents out of the conversation.

"What is she doing here?" Kie asked, giving Sarah a glare. Everyone looked over at her, as she looked out at the horizon.

Sarah Cameron, Kook princess. Kiara's best friend in the ninth grade, and worst enemy in the tenth grade. Then there's Tooper, her not so pleasant boyfriend. He really thinks Pogue's were bred to mow lawns.

The Kooks made their way onto the beach, and enjoyed themselves as everyone else did, not a care in the world.

"She has some nerve." Kie spoke, angrily plopping down next to Sage on the log she was sitting on.

Sage never understood the drama between Kie and Sarah, and she knew that she probably never would.

To Sage, the whole situation just seemed like unnecessary, petty drama that could be fixed with a simple apology. Kie stood up, and left Sage alone like she had been previously.