ʙ ᴏ ᴏ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Sage get up, I need you to help me with something." Jacob spoke, shaking his sister awake. Sage groaned loudly, and rolled over on her side facing away from Jacob. Jacob walked over to the other side of her bed, and bent down and put his face in front of hers.

"Dude, I'll pour cold water on you. Don't think I won't." Jacob threatened. Sage's eyes snapped open, and she threw her covers off her body and got up.

She knew he would, he'd done it before.

"What do you need help with?" Sage asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning. Jacob led her outside, and she saw an SUV sitting in the driveway.

"Who's car is that?" Sage asked, curiously. It wasn't a brand new car, but it was still nice. No rust, and no dents, and a pretty silver color.

"It's ours. I bought it." Jacob said proudly. Sage looked at him with her mouth agape, and her eyes wide.

"You what?" Sage asked again, wondering if she was still asleep.

"Come here, look at the inside." Jacob said, dragging a barefoot Sage down the porch steps. Jacob pulled open the car door and held his arms out.

"Leather seats, air, power windows, and best of all, bluetooth." Jacob smirked. Sage smiled at how proud Jacob was for his first big purchase since finishing nursing school, and getting a job at the local hospital over on Figure Eight.

"It's amazing Jacob." Sage smiled, and Jacob grinned. All they ever had was a broke down, rusted car without air conditioning. "Shall we take it for a joy ride?" Sage asked, with a grin.

"Why would you even ask a question like that? Yes, obviously." Jacob said, snatching the keys from her hand, and peeling off.

Jacob turned the volume dial all the way up, as their favorite song echoed through the car. The two sang at the top of their lungs, letting the wind whip through their hair as they enjoyed each other's company.

Sage looked over at how happy her brother was, and this was all she needed. The siblings had always been close, because they always took care of each other, no matter what.

Jacob headed back home in the car, and the two continued to laugh and sing together, screaming at each other over the music. Sage couldn't be happier, and she felt on top of the world.

Just when Sage felt invincible, Jacob pulled into the driveway, and there standing on the porch was someone who made her invincibility turn her back to the weak, and soft spoken Sage.