ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Sage parked her car next to the Twinkie, before making her way towards the Chateau. Levi, Ruby, and Quinn not far behind her.

All the Pogues but Sarah and John B were standing underneath the tree still lit with the Christmas lights that JJ had thrown up when he first bought the hot tub.

"Hey guys." Sage smiled, and they turned.

"Hi." Kie smiled. "Do we know why Sarah called us here?" Kie asked, and Sage shrugged.

"I'm sure she wants to apologize. She feels really bad about everything." Sage pointed out, and Pope nodded.

"Yeah, we all make mistakes so I'm not holding it against her." Pope said, and Sage nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys." Sarah spoke, walking through the front door of the Chateau. "Thanks for waiting, umm..." Sarah trailed off.

"Hey, welcome back John B." Cleo spoke, as he walked through the door.

"I have something I want to share with you guys." Sarah spoke, and everyone silently waited for her to continue. "I can get us down to the Orinoco." Sarah said.

"Are you serious?" Pope asked.

"Okay, and how is that gonna happen?" Cleo asked.

"My dads gonna let us use the plane." Sarah spoke, and everyone silently cringed. "We lay low tonight, then wheels up first thing in the morning." Sarah added.

"Okay, that's a lot to process. Your dad actually helping us." Pope said.

"So we're trusting Ward now?" Cleo asked.

"Trust Sarah." Kie said, giving Sarah a look of support.

"That's all I needed to hear, I'm in!" Pope said excitedly.

"I- I just have one more thing to say. Um... I've done some things since we've gotten back that I regret, and I wanted to say I'm sorry." Sarah said, looking back at John B.

"We've all done a thing or two we regret." John B said, and Sarah smiled.

"Poguelandia guys. It's all I've been able to think about. We were all together on that island, and it was a good thing. I just wanna know, are we still all in?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah." Kie said, pulling Sarah in for a hug.

"I, uh, hate to be the one to say no, but I can't you guys. I can't leave my parents again." Levi said, running a hand through his hair.