ʜ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴜ ʙ s ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ɴ ɪ ɢ ᴀ ɴ s

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage had arrived at John B's house, knowing that everyone was more than likely there. She saw Mr. Heyward's old truck parked at the side of the house, and started to walk over.

Kie climbed out of Mr. Heywards truck, Pope coming behind her going to the back of the truck and opening the truck bed.

"Guys." Sage called out. Pope and Kie turned around and faced Sage. Both were shocked that she was standing in front of them. "I came to say sorry, for kicking sand on your stuff at the beach and being like a mega bitch lately. I don't like who I've become, and I'm trying to change." Sage explained. Pope and Kie exchanged looks with one another, and nodded before they spoke.

"All is forgiven." Pope said, turning around to grab a few tools out of his dads truck.

"Really?" Sage asked, curious why that was so easy. She thought she was going to have to come here and beg them to forgive her.

"Yes really. We've done some shitty things too, and we know that you're going through a lot right now. We were all honestly just waiting for you to come back to us." Kie said, and Sage smiled. She ran over, and embraced Kie in a tight hug.

"I love you guys." Sage said, feeling Pope wrap his arms around her and Kie.

"More than those Kooks?" Pope asked, and Sage laughed.

"Oh most definitely. Those guys are so toxic." Sage said, giving Kie one last squeeze before she pulled away.

"Okay, now we've got business to do before my scholarship interview in the morning." Pope said, handing Sage a few tools.

"Oh right, I forgot you had that. You're gonna do great." Sage encouraged, and Pope thanked her.

"Okay, so I made a pulley system for the gold. That thing can hold over like 200, 300 pounds." Pope said, looking at Kie for words of encouragement.

Sage noticed Pope seemed to be a little more interested in Kie as time went on, but she decided it would be best not to mention.

"Cool." Kie said, grabbing a few tools from the back. Sage heard a whirring noise come from some generators next to them, and twinkling lights sprung to life around all around them as they hung from the trees.

"What the hell?" Pope questioned, looking around to find the source. From the corner of her eye, Sage saw a figure moving about.

"Who the hell is that?" Kie questioned. They all made their way over to the noise, and in front of them was JJ sitting in a bubbling hot tub, lights all around him, and champagne in his hands.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope asked. Sage could tell by JJ's demeanor that something was off, she could almost read him like an open book.

"I got a jet going straight up my butt right now." JJ slurred, taking another swig of champagne. "Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?" JJ asked, pouring four glasses of champagne which floated in flamingo blow up cup holders.