ᴘᴏɢᴜᴇʟᴀɴᴅɪᴀ

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Sage laid on her back, staring up at the homeade shelter that the Pogue's had made to help protect them from Earth's elements.

Her mind hadn't stopped racing since she stepped foot on the island. The lack of sleep, basic hygiene, and air conditioning were slowly starting to drive her to insanity.

The three things that were constantly running through her mind were Rafe, her brother, and whether or not she found searching for the gold worth all of this.

"Hey." A voice said from next to her. She felt them sit down, and she looked to her left to see Levi smiling down at her.

"Hi." Sage muttered out. The two sat in silence for a few moments, Levi wondering what the right words to say to her were.

"Do you regret it?" Levi blurted. He turned away, realizing how invasive his question had been. "Sorry." Levi apologized, playing with the sand next to him.

Deep down, she did regret most of it. Of course, she would do anything for her friends, but where was the line? She had been stuck on a deserted island for over a month, and for what?

They had accomplished nothing...

"I love them, I really do, but..." Sage trailed off, placing her head in her hands. Levi rubbed her back comfortingly, letting her work through her emotions.

He hadn't been the only one to notice a change in Sage since they had been on the island. From the moment she jumped off of the boat.

She didn't talk much, laugh, or even really move. She sat in the same spot most of the day, laying on her back as she stared off into space.

"Okay, who's up for an innocent game of truth or dare?" JJ asked, plopping down in the sand across from Sage. The rest of the Pogue's joined in sitting, forming a circle.

"When has your games of truth or dare ever been innocent?" Pope asked, and JJ let out a chuckle.

"Literally never..." JJ laughed. He grabbed the straw hat from the sand, passing it over to Sarah.

"John B, truth or dare?" Sarah asked, passing him the hat.

"Truth." John B said, laughing as he put on the leaf hat.

"If you could do it all again, what would you do different?" Sarah asked him. Before John B could answer, JJ let out a loud laugh.

"Uh, maybe get the gold out before Ward did." JJ interuppted.

"Maybe hide the cross a little better...." Pope said, cringing at the memory of the pew cushions thrown overtop of the giant gold cross.