ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ ɴ ᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The Pogues had ditched the bike, and ran down to the beach where John B had parked the boat. Everyone hopped aboard, and Sage plopped down in a seat.

John B drove off, and the wind whipped through Sage's hair. She watched everyone talk, and enjoy each other's company, laughing here and there. She never realized how much she missed this.

Shall she dare to say, how it was before Rafe?

"There she is." John B said, nearing his house.

"Bet it's good to see her old bones." JJ said, patting John B on the back. "Welcome home guys." JJ said, helping John B dock the boat.

"You know I gotta be honest. Not exactly looking forward to a check in at home. My parents probably already arranged my funeral." Kie said, as the Pogues got off the boat.

"I predict unpleasantries at the Heyward's household after I left the truck in Charleston." Pope sighed.

"No one knows we're here right? And you two aren't gonna get into any more trouble for showing up twelve hours later. Am I right, or am I right?" JJ asked.

"I mean you're not wrong." Pope said, adjusting his backpack.

"So that means we have twelve hours to do whatever we want. Huh? A little Pogue fellowship. How does that sound?" JJ asked.

"Let shit hit the fan tomorrow." John B shrugged.

"The cops could be looking for us. It could be really stupid." Sarah said, sitting down at the end of the dock.

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy, right?" JJ asked, and Sarah shook her head. "Stupid things have good outcomes, all the time." JJ said, as the rest of the Pogues mouthed the words along with him.

"Let's get some beer!" John B said, hoping aboard the HMS Pogue. John B drove up to the nearest liquor store, and JJ and Kie had gone in to get the beer.

"We got it!" JJ yelled, holding up two twenty-four packs of beer. John B cheered, and they hopped aboard the boat.

~

"Sage! Shotgun with us!" Kie said, tossing Sage a beer. The beer fell into the hot tub water in front of her, and she looked at it for a moment.

"I can't." Sage sighed, thinking back to all the times she had drank, and it never turned out good for her.

"Oh come on, Sage. Don't be a party pooper." Sarah said, opening up her beer. Sage looked down at the beer one more time, it's only one beer, what's the worst that could happen? She thought.

"Fine." She muttered, picking up the beer. Everyone cheered, and Sage dug her finger into the side of the beer, and opened the top.

"Okay, one... two... three." JJ counted. Once he reached three everyone tipped their beers back, and Sage was the first one to finish. She threw the empty beer can onto the ground, and burped loudly, earning laughs from everyone.