sᴀɢᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴏʀ ᴍᴄɢʀᴇɢᴏʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh come, you'll love it." Quinn spoke, as she pulled into the driveway of a party.

"You didn't tell me it was a Kook party. Rafe will probably be here." Sage sighed.

"Then show him that you're doing amazing without him." Quinn said encouraging. Sage wasn't amazing without him, though.

She hadn't eaten in days, she felt weak. She's cried up all her tears, and this was the first time she had left the apartment in days. Ruby, Quinn, and Levi all climbed out of the car, but Sage hesitated.

"Sage come on, you'll be fine. I promise. You need this." Ruby spoke, pulling Sage out of the car. Sage nodded, knowing there was no way she was going to get out of it anyways.

Levi pushed open the front door, and the music boomed through their ears, sweaty bodies danced together, and the stench of alcohol was prominent.

Ruby drug Sage in, and over to the bar where she found an empty red solo cup and filled it with a mystery liquid. Sage stared down at all of the bottles, and felt herself fighting her urge.

"You good?" Ruby asked, knowing her struggles with alcohol. Sage nodded, peeling her gaze away from the bottles.

"Come on, let's dance." Quinn smiled, dragging Sage and Ruby to the middle of the room. Quinn started to dance, and Ruby and Sage exchanged looks.

Sage shrugged, and joined in with Quinn, laughing. Ruby then joined in, and Sage felt a strong arm slither over her shoulder.

"Dance party without me? I'm crushed." Levi said dramatically. Sage laughed, while the four jumped up and down dancing, earning looks from the Kooks.

They sang along to the music, and Sage finally had gotten her mind to stray away from Rafe. That was, until she saw him across the room.

Sage stopped singing and jumping, and pushed herself out of Levi's grasp. She sat down on the vacant couch, and now she had been right back to where she was before, sad.

"Sage, it's okay." Levi comforted, walking over and sitting down next to her. Sage shook her head, and she could already feel the tears arise.

"Look at me, Levi. It's not okay, I'm not doing good." Sage sighed, putting her head in her hands.

"Listen, I have something that could help you with that. Just say the word." Levi said, holding out his small bag of pills he kept in his pocket.

Sage stared down at them. What's the worst that could happen, she thought. Sage snatched the bag from Levi's hand, and poured two pills into her mouth.

"Here, wash them down with this." Levi spoke, lifting a cup up to Sage's lips. He poured the drink into her mouth, and Sage cringed at the taste.

"Oh fuck, that was nasty. What is that?" Sage asked. Levi shrugged, and Sage shook her head. It didn't take long for the pills to take effect in Sage's small body. She leaned back into the couch, and felt her body slowly going numb.